Post your vehicle!

In response to the many posts i missed in this thread regarding my build:

People have run (locally, on E85) 450+ on stock internals for a period of time, but the safe limit is ~350RWHP. Currently i'm looking at 9.5:1 compression on a car with both direct and port injection, but am unsure if 1000CC Injectors will be enough fuel for the car. The first thing that typically breaks is (ironically) the transmission (4th gear is a piece of shit).

The car is already set up for E85.

E85 is VERY popular for a number of reasons, esp to our Boosted breeds. Pretty sure where E85 has an octane rating of 110 and the alchy content acts like an intercooler which is nice and all... but mew happens to ENJOY her gas mileage with regular ol' 93 octane (E85 is cheap but kinda crap for MPG) and then run 110/116 Sunoco race gas at the track. E85 cars DO smell nice tho! XD! Gonna post a proper image of mews baby after washing/waxing it now that she's got it back from the shop last week, but for now the only hint she's giving is this old engine bay pic from before getting it back =P.01-19-09_1309.jpeg And yes, it Too is an 86! =3 Had her since 1990. <3

Last edited:
Depends on the track mew gets the itch to play at. Countyline closed so the only reason mew'd pass by the Sunoco station on okeechobee/sterling is if on her way to Immokalee. PBIR and Homestead speedway have Sunoco racegas pumps there on site <3. And Yes, Murrays is STILL there! XD!

YUP! Been closed for a year or so now =(. According to rumor, some huge quarry company bought the area and are digging up the place....BUT if you google earth it...the TRACK/airstrip is STILL there! Mews willing to bet anything, the workers there prolly race their caterpillar digging equip or private vehicles there when bored! XD!

HERE'S the one mod mews most proud of! And yes thats a Kendo Shinai holding up the hood! 30yr old shocks are like 'Fuuuuuuuu!' lol!RJC IC.jpeg

mews Purrsonal record with this car during her active military career was 42MPG on her looong I-10 Drives from FT Bliss in El Paso to Miami. Winter cold weather and drafting Semi trucks at only 1800RPM at 65/70mph really helped! But now that the car is leaning more towards RACING rather than cruising....mews only getting 30+mpg in slow mode. =( OH! took these pics today of the final engine bay! ENTIRE intake and exhaust was polished ceramic coated to keep hot gases hot and cold air cold in the staging lanes! Note the new "Lava" turbo blanket peeking from under the chrome shield and wrapped downpipe. Mews done her homework! <3!T1 FINAL.jpg t2 final.jpg

i drive a 2011 nissan sentra. it's pretty ok.

i don't know what any of the stuff you guys are posting means, but I won't pretend like I do, either. no shame.

driving a silver 2011 subaru impreza 2.5i. tho i can't lie, i wish it was an STI. haha

i drive a 2011 nissan sentra. it's pretty ok.

i don't know what any of the stuff you guys are posting means, but I won't pretend like I do, either. no shame.
Awww? Don't worry about all our gearhead chatter dear! The less you know, the better in a sense too! The Sentra has always been a Respectively RELIABLE little commuter champ! 'Knowing more' will only make u want to 'modify' stuff and prolly end up ruining what makes your happy lil' Sentra "ok". *Squeezies!*

driving a silver 2011 subaru impreza 2.5i. tho i can't lie, i wish it was an STI. haha
Mews always loved the Subies! Watching them Rally racing is awesome! Everyone around here have STI/WRXs thingies with radical wings and fart cans etc. However, mew'd LOVE to have a nice classy 4 door Legacy turbo =3. Hell, wonder if the old Outbackers came with turbo??? >=3

i've always like subaru
quality and longevity and they tend to be cheap second hand

however after working on quite a few subarus this is one thing i will not miss
THE RING OF FIRE
ax0p9DT.jpg
thankfully subaru has since switched to this
my hands and wrists are forever thankful
attachment.php

i've always like subaru
quality and longevity and they tend to be cheap second hand

however after working on quite a few subarus this is one thing i will not miss
THE RING OF FIRE
ax0p9DT.jpg
thankfully subaru has since switched to this
my hands and wrists are forever thankful
attachment.php
An UPRIGHT oil filter???? Can see they included a raised oil spill catch collar for messy oil changes, Brilliant! K&N did smart with that socket tip fitting too XD! AWESOME Set up! Mew has to often remove her passenger side wheel to change her oil filter on her Regal GS daily driver just to make things easier lol.

Back