Post your vehicle!

some of those 80's regals are so sexy, almost bought one when i was 18 but twas not to be :C
the 87 gnx prolly one of my top 5 cars, saw when i was pretty young and was madly in love
2012_GSNATS_87_GNX_BBTower_1280.jpg
having to take the wheel off for an oil filter sounds rough though

i really like subaru's new design under the hood for their sedans n wagons. it's so clean, everything is labeled very well, and you have space to work
i've not had the chance to work on a brz but after some googlin seems that its also ez to work on
2013-subaru-brz-20-liter-flat-4-engine.jpg

some of those 80's regals are so sexy, almost bought one when i was 18 but twas not to be :C
the 87 gnx prolly one of my top 5 cars, saw when i was pretty young and was madly in love
2012_GSNATS_87_GNX_BBTower_1280.jpg
having to take the wheel off for an oil filter sounds rough though

i really like subaru's new design under the hood for their sedans n wagons. it's so clean, everything is labeled very well, and you have space to work
i've not had the chance to work on a brz but after some googlin seems that its also ez to work on
2013-subaru-brz-20-liter-flat-4-engine.jpg
THE 1987 GNX was indeed a Monster, Buicks Last Hurrah to their RWD platform. They only made 547 of them. Think starting price back then was $29,000? Now theyre 3Xs that amount unmolested. Mews particular baby is known as a Ttype. We came with chrome bumpers and in several colors. Mews just happen to be Black with oxblood interior. Seriously need to put back on the bumper strip sitting in a tube in her garage =/.back from keys.jpg

Decided on a big supercharger kit to save money. I'll only need fueling and maybe another clutch eventually.

Intercooling for said supercharger would help tremendously too! Mew Seriously needs one for her supercharger set up as well! Speaking of which, ended up having to use her GS to help track down an alternator issue with her Ttype. NOT how mew wanted to spend her day! >=( Using one baby to help the other baby lol.

Attachments

• Grrrr.jpeg
    Grrrr.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Heres a NEW problem! Swear this car KNOWS mews trying to go racing and she's like... NUH UH!!! Fuel pressure should be 45psi at idle and its not even 10! Changed fuel filter minutes earlier, so its Gotta be the fuel pump! X(.

Attachments

• ugh!.jpeg
    ugh!.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 124
Here's mews dirty girl...HAVE MORE Fun with this car in ONE weekend than the Ttype All Year! AMGs, M-Series, SVTs, SRT8s, Type-Rs, This little 4dr sleeper has taken them all on!

Attachments

• 20160205_153843.jpeg
    20160205_153843.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 117
That's not a car that's George Washington's white horse slow as molasses in my words crap

My car goes zero to 100 real quick son yours probably goes 0 to 50 tops

iNTy8r6.jpg

Fiat Spazio 1988
THAT is GORGEOUS!!! Mew'd prolly never would have guessed what that was if u hadnt told us lol. It's now in the same category of cool cars on mews list as "Datsun Bluebird 510's, 69 Alfa Romeos, Racing Le Cars, 240Zs" LOVE CLASSIC Cars! Sadly the salt in the air down here Kills a lot of them before they can get restored =(.

Last edited:
Type R civics are slow.
Totally agree, BUT it's the kids with the Type-R 'teggies' that arrive at the track thinking they're God's gift to the eardrums mew enjoys educating the most! Theres a few Youtube vids out there of mews little grandma car suprising the crowds. Here's an example of the typical mindset of the racers she likes singling out....

Attachments

• LOL!.jpeg
    LOL!.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 96
Back