Post your vehicle!

GSS341 are the High Pressure Walbro 255s. Never get a low pressure one, they were never reliable. I stay away from aeromotive because my 300zx tt had fuel cut out issues that were resolved after swapping pumps. Never went back to them since.
Yes it was the Walbro GSS340M that kept dying out, Twice now =(. Had read the same thing about Aeromotive A1000's bleeding down at high boost. HOPING they resolved this issue with these new Turbine' innards 340lph Stealth pumps. A single Walbro 255lph has already gone high 10's in the quarter. Double Walbro 255's are the norm if you wanna go faster. Gonna try to see if mew can max out this Single Aeromotive before being forced to go Double or *wince* the NOISEY External pump and heavy modified larger fuel lines, fuel sumps, cells, etc etc.

Last edited:
Niiiiice! Have you done your homework on supporting mods? Engine mounts, transmission goodies, fuel feed rails etc? =3
Those should be good except trans until 400, easily, and i'm not ready to hit 450 yet- i'm going to be around 330 for a while.

Even at 330HP, little things will start rearing its ugly head. Thats what motivates a tuner...Reaching the ragged edge and go beyond one broken part at a time XD! In the immortal words of Mario Andretti, "Everything comes to those who wait,....Except a Cat!" wait...nu nu nuuu! "If everything seems under control, youre Not going Fast Enough!" =3!

2014 charger
Thats a clean looking sleeper! Mews Jelly of the ex-trooper versions ppl here are already driving around town. Blacked out push bars and everything, so mean looking >=3. Havent seen the HELLCAT Versions of the charger at PBIR, yet.

ATTENTION DENIZENS OF THIS THREAD

i have since added a new trunk-mounted heavy duty BIKE RACK to my sentra.

3 mount positions; up to 175lbs of support - CHYEABOI

ATTENTION DENIZENS OF THIS THREAD

i have since added a new trunk-mounted heavy duty BIKE RACK to my sentra.

3 mount positions; up to 175lbs of support - CHYEABOI
What year Sentra? 1991 - 94 SE-R or bust. I loved those cars. Slap a turbo on it and they became little rockets.

had an 87 sentra coupe base model with no ac and pleather seats with no exhaust pipe and someone stole the fucking radio too

shit would do 50 downhill when you pedal to the metal and sounded like a airplane

car fuckin owned

I can't drive but I have a bike
e876d8a208.png

ive owned many beaters and i honestly think they're the best cars to have
can literally smash the shit into a tree, give the title to the tow company because fuck paying 200-500, then go buy another car the next day and do it all over again

i wish i could just have destruction derby on my front lawn

Back