Post your vehicle!

GSS341 are the High Pressure Walbro 255s. Never get a low pressure one, they were never reliable. I stay away from aeromotive because my 300zx tt had fuel cut out issues that were resolved after swapping pumps. Never went back to them since.
Well....its OFFICIAL... Turns out mews negative thoughts on Walbro were unfounded..... pump was doing what it could... BUT the HOSE on the inside exploded/ deteriorated ! New Stealth pump is STILL going in since it outflows just about Every other single in-tank pump out there at 70 PSI and above!

Attachments

• crap hose.jpeg
    crap hose.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 64
Old supercharger is off. Intercooler arriving Friday, Parts all going on saturday

they have different sizes available, the 80mm is probably too small for what i'm hoping to achieve, as in it will make too much power. We'll have to bleed some of the boost off through the bpv.

Sounds promising! Youre already avoiding a Huge issue with getting an intercooler. "Too Much" Power???... BLASPHEMY!! XD! Well, ...kinda. Mews already on her 3rd transmission after making more power than her little FWD granma car was designed for =/. Even with this colder weather, Sunoco 110/116 race gas, and no knock... the HP and Torque numbers will rip the new tranny to pieces =(. $2500+ for a racing tranny......owies =(

its mostly in now, but I've got one hose I can't remember where it goes, and i'm waiting on injectors, pump, and tune.

Just letting anyone interested in ever owning a BMW M coupe...... Heater hoses are the worst thing in existence. So much for German engineering.

bmw is like the worst shit ever to work on

i'd rather drive a daewoo

My beautiful hands have been destroyed by the awful way they designed everything in the engine bay. No other engine bay has tortured me this much, I thought the z32 Nissan was bad.....

bmw really tries to force its owners to take the shitty cars to shitty dealers and pay shitloads of money for basic shit

newer german cars are fuckin awful and not worth the time/money/hassle
they also trigger me

tryina trigger me
im generalizing all german cars but they consistently need unique tools and expensive maintenance or dealer visits
audi being the worst imo

Last edited:
tryina trigger me
im generalizing all german cars but they consistently need unique tools and expensive maintenance or dealer visits
audi being the worst imo

I imagine this is what you drive.

donald-duck-transformer2.jpg

Back