Post your vehicle!

yeah, and with direct injection its worse because there's more oil and fuel and other stuff flying around in there!

20160313_161030_zpshfjamzx0.jpg

CLEAN install so far!! That supercharger is on top like "WITNESS MEEEeeeee!!" Another benefit to your Supercharger being so unfettered on top of everything is, while in the staging lanes...you can put a nice ice pack on top to cool it down! Just be careful of ice sweat/melting and dripping from the engine bay...Track Officials DONT LIKE THAT lol.

This is my baby, will get more pics when the sun is out and I can finally wash her.
The OP, nice ride and sadly mine is stock don't know much about cars
Edit* she is a manual btw

Attachments

• 20160314_162822.jpg
    20160314_162822.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I pre-ordered mine 5 months before they released. Was car shopping and saw one picture and fell in love. If only the concept car was real.
scion-FR-S-concept-05.jpg

suspicious how 2 years later ferrari releases a very similar body design to the FRS concept.
0304d8de897bba11e34736115f5531e5x.jpg

Concept cars tend to be one of those moments where they finally put them in production, then leave you with..."Niiiice, they kept the....Heeeey, where's the....Oooooo they made it into.....Awwww they didn't make it....". Wasn't there some rumor of the return of the Supra when the FRS first started appearing? =(. A few years back, at a local car show here we even had someone get bored and stuffed a newer tundra V8 into a tiny Scion XB! Little thing was a Monster waiting to get turbo charged. Never saw it again.

Concept cars tend to be one of those moments where they finally put them in production, then leave you with..."Niiiice, they kept the....Heeeey, where's the....Oooooo they made it into.....Awwww they didn't make it....". Wasn't there some rumor of the return of the Supra when the FRS first started appearing? =(. A few years back, at a local car show here we even had someone get bored and stuffed a newer tundra V8 into a tiny Scion XB! Little thing was a Monster waiting to get turbo charged. Never saw it again.

Toyota FT-1

my fuel line burst when i was on my way to work, pissing gas all over the place
bought the line replacement i needed to fix it, seemed easy enough was just one of those clip style fuel lines

i snapped off the connection to my fuel pump, as in broke the shit out of the fuel pump
after towing, new pump (bitch to find), and shop fees it was like $700 idiot tax

pump was 17 years old anyway so i guess it's not the worst thing to change out but it still hurt

my fuel line burst when i was on my way to work, pissing gas all over the place
bought the line replacement i needed to fix it, seemed easy enough was just one of those clip style fuel lines

i snapped off the connection to my fuel pump, as in broke the shit out of the fuel pump
after towing, new pump (bitch to find), and shop fees it was like $700 idiot tax

pump was 17 years old anyway so i guess it's not the worst thing to change out but it still hurt
It always Sucks in retrospect when you look at the monies you spend on something you swear you could've done on your own given enough time, work space, tools, or in mews case....TWO working paws! lol. =( Whats worse is when you lay your head down at night, suddenly you're visited by that inner voice saying..."Dam, i couldve used that $700 on a new...." *Le sigh*

Back