Post your vehicle!

Does the higher DW pump require a larger power source? Most aftermarket pumps that pump higher than 255lph need whats called a "hotwire kit". It's usually a simple 30amp relay at the pump connector and a 12 or 10gauge wire directly from the pump relay to the back of the alternator. Giving the pump all the juice it needs to wind up at its best. If the stock fuel lines are too small feeding AND return... that can throw off numbers too. HEY,...does your new set up require an adjustable fuel pressure regulator? *Keeps paw pads crossed for your Sanity!* <3

Okay, so its not as bad as I thought. I only had the injector harness reversed on cylinder one and three, and there may have been too much fuel coming in on the cold cranking map I received. we'll see.

Pig rich > Pig Lean.

Sad kitty is SAD!
After finally getting the new fan installed, mew decided to run to the store to get some tiny black zip-ties to tidy up her engine bay wiring....and her BRAKES WENT OUT!!! Rear ended someone at the intersection!!! No injuries, thankfully. But mews baby was hurt. =( The car is a Tank, but by the looks of it may need a new chrome bumper, header panel, front spoiler, bumper fillers, and marker lights. Stupid rear brake cylinders must've rotted out the seals and bleed fluid and pressure without mew knowing it after sitting so long ARRRRGH! No Racing til prolly June now...Jeebus H Christmas....GAWD DAMMIT!!!.jpeg Bumper may be fine and just a bit askew and tilted...but won't know anything til mew takes it apart.

Last edited:
ughhh insurance?
Only what the State requires, so mews gonna have to put out her own monies to fix it. The GOOD news is...Years ago she had the motivation to buy a few parts to make the car look like new again =3. Hate it when fate pokes you deciding they wanna "help you along" you know? lolglimmer.jpeg

Yyyyyyeah, nu Bueno...The MOMENT mew impacted and saw fiberglass pieces flying...she KNEW it was bad. New Front mount intercooler lost about 4 inches of fins in only ONE row thankfully! Intercooler alone is $1000 if it had gotten ruineded =o_O=.

How much is dyno time where you're at? When i was in PA they charged me $200 for an hour.

Here in Miami they charge me $350 for the day. Lol

Defective Fuel Pump seems to be the consensus. I'm going to be looking at 250 for a pre dyno inspection, and 400 for the dyno time.

Spark Plugs have fouled out after many attempts to start the car but it did prime and fire.

Back