Post your vehicle!

ha
tho old beetles can be repaired with duck tape and a hammer, i'd drive it

if i had a nice german car id sell it for a nicer jap car :^)

ha
tho old beetles can be repaired with duck tape and a hammer, i'd drive it

if i had a nice german car id sell it for a nicer jap car :^)

My first car was this 1998 Acura Integra Type R (I think it was like #1027). It was my brothers and he threw on this ugly ass body kit that we had to keep on the car using duct tape and zip ties, wish I had pictures. I literally had duct tape and zip ties in my glove compartment just in case anything fell off.

its mostly in now, but I've got one hose I can't remember where it goes, and i'm waiting on injectors, pump, and tune.
Yyyyyyeeeeah, those are KIIIINDA Mission critical pieces to be missing for keeping stuff from Blowing Up huh? Was at the shop today and mew fired up her baby after the new pump install, and all mew can say is ....WOW! Not only did the fuel pressure read faster than it Ever had.... its as Quiet as Stock! Now, to fix the brakes and steering box...Restoration SUCKS BIG FLOPPY DONKEY...mew wants to go Racing before this cooler weather vanishes!! =(

bmw really tries to force its owners to take the shitty cars to shitty dealers and pay shitloads of money for basic shit

newer german cars are fuckin awful and not worth the time/money/hassle
they also trigger me
A lot of mews tuner friends on the other side of the fence race CTS-Vs, M4's, and AMGs looking for records. You lift the hood and the First thing you will notice is the lack of Dipsticks!! Almost Everything now is out of the paws of the Shadetree mechanic and forces you to take your car into the dealerships. When it comes to the over-engineered modern German performance car...u walk into the dealership...Three words come to mind... "Grab Your Ankles!" XD!
This guy is worth the watch if not for a laugh =D!

Last edited:
i liked that vid, and not only cuz he was shitting all over that car
(i liked that a lot tho)

A lot of mews tuner friends on the other side of the fence race CTS-Vs, M4's, and AMGs looking for records.
can't say i see the appeal of blowing that much money on a "luxury" car you're gonna beat the shit out of, seems like paying for shit that hurts performance
unless the idea is to be comfortable as a mother fucker with fatty horsepower to overcome all the extra shit crammed in the car, even if it costs a chunk
the perspective of haves vs have-nots i guess

more fun to take a beater and squeeze every ounce of performance out of it imo
a fraction of the buck and all of the bang
trash it when you're done and do it all again

Last edited:
well the only thing im riding right now is ducks' mom )))))))))))))))
ducktales-photo.jpg

My first car was this 1998 Acura Integra Type R (I think it was like #1027). It was my brothers and he threw on this ugly ass body kit that we had to keep on the car using duct tape and zip ties, wish I had pictures. I literally had duct tape and zip ties in my glove compartment just in case anything fell off.
#ruinedcrew

#ruinedcrew
I actually fixed it up and threw a JDM conversion on it and painted it gunmetal and powder coated the rims black. Looked clean as hell, but shit attracted way too much attention. It got stolen once and then a few years later I totaled it on my way to uni.

I actually fixed it up and threw a JDM conversion on it and painted it gunmetal and powder coated the rims black. Looked clean as hell, but shit attracted way too much attention. It got stolen once and then a few years later I totaled it on my way to uni.
unfortunate...

Yyyyyyeeeeah, those are KIIIINDA Mission critical pieces to be missing for keeping stuff from Blowing Up huh? Was at the shop today and mew fired up her baby after the new pump install, and all mew can say is ....WOW! Not only did the fuel pressure read faster than it Ever had.... its as Quiet as Stock! Now, to fix the brakes and steering box...Restoration SUCKS BIG FLOPPY DONKEY...mew wants to go Racing before this cooler weather vanishes!! =(

new pics later

Sorry I haven't put up pics, but the manifold and blower are attatched. Gotta extend the crank case breather hose because it doesn't reach the next nipple because of the size of the 335 supercharger versus the old 210 kit.

Sorry I haven't put up pics, but the manifold and blower are attatched. Gotta extend the crank case breather hose because it doesn't reach the next nipple because of the size of the 335 supercharger versus the old 210 kit.
No Rush! Crankcase ventilation is important. Dont want seals blowing out with smoke and oil everywhere.... ask mew how she Knows! lol! Swear shes gonna Rip her PCV set up apart and stick a dam open air filter on the end of a hose!!! >=/

Back