Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vnice! If racasts get 3star luck send me a mail! I'll totally log for it lol. Added YU aswell sir. Any games u recommend? U or anyone else =P

JFonv5H.jpg

You have ANGERED THE HIGH COUNCIL.

Ok i figureid tell ya why I've been m.i.a for this whole month.

My pops screwed up on this months cable/internet bill a few weeks ago and the closest thing i have to give ya the message is a old smartphone.

Chances are ill be in hibernation for a long while since in borderline poor and my bill is over 600 bucks.
And my goverment checks are gonna be a slow process (other things have to be payed ofc)
So for the time being in out until 1 of 2 things happen my pso account is benched.
And those things are...

I put more of my money i get for my allowence into the bill.
I let my dad do his thing and pay it bit by bit

Since all that has been said and done yo new if ya need space on the team kick me of ya have to for a important friend of the team.
As long as im able to rejoin once my ordeal is done with

the grim dreamer said:

I've been there for sure, being poor sucks. But at $600!... I'd say switch ISP's and ditch your bill if its available and they cant come after you for it, holy crud.

Take care what needs to be done and when you're able to come back to playing PSO, we'll get you back on the team. <3

Well. I was avoiding teams, but looks like NDW and Mew snat<hed me up. I am looking forward to being a member here. Now give <mode bit<hes. MU<H LOVE.

THE SPUZ

nobody wanted to be a leader so they were assigned.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

p.s. I am GMT.

Hey, I'm new to this server. I'm looking to become part of a team. Do you have any space left at all in your roster?

I do have space in my team. If you see me in-game, get my attention and I'll invite you.

sorry for the long hold up just got my friend's older bros router password.
finally got off my lazy ass and got the pass after 3 months.
now im back and if ya need some help ill try to be of use

Welcome back, the grim dreamer!

Hi!

I would like to join your team. I'm not really sure what are the requirement beside the server rules. I'm not really high level yet only at VH but I can give some rare weapon for the cause :)

Sorry I haven't been on alot. HC took over my soul.

Hi!

I would like to join your team. I'm not really sure what are the requirement beside the server rules. I'm not really high level yet only at VH but I can give some rare weapon for the cause :)
Rules are in the opening post of this topic.

Simply put, follow the server rules, be nice, be yourself, and help out other teammates when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back