Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys still looking for active members? Im so excited to be back to this game its unreal. Old player, played from dreamcast to xbox to pc. New to server. Friendly
Sure are!

Hey guys!

I'd love to join this team if you'd have me. I've been back for about a week trying to revive my long last RAmar from the Gamecube day. I've mainly been playing with myself, trying to grind up to ultimate mode. Currently level 37 and would love to have a group to play with.

Thanks!

Hello lovelies!! Not sure if im still on the team since ive been afk for months!! Butt my comp will be fixed 2mrw and ill be able 2 play again!!!!!! See yus 2mrw

-----NYT RAVEN-----
--One Love--

There was a mass removal of inactive members. Would like to invite you back, though.

<3

We need 1600 points for a new perk to open. The fastest way relatively would be farming branch of paku paku's and convert them into Striker of Chao after a ttf... We would need 'only' 36 but are easily farmable since striker of chao give 50 points. Just saying ;)

Unfortunately the fix didnt fix lmao, may have to order a new hdd 2 get this pc workin... i jus wanna play with yu lovlies!! Stoopid pc getting in the way of my NEEDS

Ps MEEEEW MEW I MISS YU lol my buddy cecil jus started yesterday n sent me a screeny of yu helpin him!! Cgs on 170s!! I rem wen yu were jus a lil 70 helpin norm ttfs =P

You guys still looking for active members? Im so excited to be back to this game its unreal. Old player, played from dreamcast to xbox to pc. New to server. Friendly

Finally got around to playing today, made it to level 20 lol, got a lvl 70 mag goin well on its way to a Rati, and another lvl 60 mag on its way to Bhima, for keepsakes :p Ill try contacting one of you all from in-game tomorrow, me and my little brother play together btw so its almost always gonna only be 2 slots available when we play

Hey guys, how do I actually join the team? Do I just need to find you guys and play with you all?

To join the team, you would need to find either me or a team leader and ask for an invite to team in lobby.

Damn, I saw you sitting in the lobby all week NDW.

MewPlushie, right? If so, we were in a game last night. I was SNOUT, a HUcast.
Mew remembers you dear! Our game was a bit brief, But she saw you were quite active and involved =3. If your mew spots u again, u can has in! =3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back