Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, except that NDW assimilated me into PSG. For reasons! :D Making my regular donations, as well, and also trying to get better. Wants 180 get!
Mews at 178 and have slowed down tremendously! =/ Even when she DOES get to 180... that RR is prolly Still gonna be kept in her toy box! lol

Reactions: Roo
Hi I'm looking to join a team to join! I just started playing a few days ago but I have moderate experience with PSO. I'd like to join your team if you'd have me. :)

Hi I'm looking to join a team to join! I just started playing a few days ago but I have moderate experience with PSO. I'd like to join your team if you'd have me. :)
Normal S.O.P at least for mew before Assimewlation is observation...However, you can always go the painless route and simply get interviewed by our Captain NDW =D.

I don't know how I joined. I was in the lobby looking for a good room before Mew invited me.
Is that a Assimewlation?

Huh. I expected Assimewlation to be something like Mew pouncing me, knocking me out and dragging me to a room where she forcefully makes me join this group or something along those lines.
*Fanged evil grin* lol, think thats the definition of "Shanghaied" silly. Can TOTALLY see a Lithe mew stooping to such Vivacious tactics in some more Adult themed anime tho....>=3.

Let's do more Assimewlations to other people! So many that when NDW checks his roster the entire world will hear him scream "WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE SO MANY MEMEBERS?!"

Would be cool if we could organize some team hunts. Don't know what ppl are seaking but I think it would be nice (multiple rooms for handgun milla or agito 1975 with this HBR for instance).

I've never noticed this topic, Hi, you may remember me from such comments in the team box as "I'm sure there's more limiters than players on this server, how is it so hard to buy?"

Anyway!

I'm go for a mass-Assimewlation plan, draw in a crowd and hear the screams from across continents

Now now... are you all TRYING to get your mew WHACKED on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? Just last night mew noticed we have OVER 74 members....and this was AFTER the PURGE! Thank goodness we've been team pointing like crazy lately!

I don't know how I joined. I was in the lobby looking for a good room before Mew invited me.
Is that a Assimewlation?
The more mew reads this, the more it sounds like you were in the lobby minding your own business when.... "You had felt a chill tugging at you. Glancing where the aura had come from, a shadowy figure stood where none was a moment before...watching...waiting...you instinctively reach behind you for the door that can offer you an escape, only to find it grasped by soft sure disembodied hands! The shadow now gone and somehow behind you whispers lustfully, "where you going Luv?" ... a flash of eyes, cleavage, and lips licking a fanged smile drawing closer.... *fade to black* You awaken to a giggle aaaaand a red box next to your name..." =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back