Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now... are you all TRYING to get your mew WHACKED on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? Just last night mew noticed we have OVER 74 members....and this was AFTER the PURGE! Thank goodness we've been team pointing like crazy lately!
Wait if your part cat wouldn't being sprayed with water be worse for you?

The more mew reads this, the more it sounds like you were in the lobby minding your own business when.... "You had felt a chill tugging at you. Glancing where the aura had come from, a shadowy figure stood where none was a moment before...watching...waiting...you instinctively reach behind you for the door that can offer you an escape, only to find it grasped by soft sure disembodied hands! The shadow now gone and somehow behind you whispers lustfully, "where you going Luv?" ... a flash of eyes, cleavage, and lips licking a fanged smile drawing closer.... *fade to black* You awaken to a giggle aaaaand a red box next to your name..." =P
Jesus your making it sound like if I was inducted into a cult.
But PSO in general is like a cult if you think about it.

Yeah someone should get on that immediately.
You see this guy with an amazing profile picture agrees with me! A comic with all the shenanigans! From people getting banned for having fun to that group who complains about everything. Or even the small stuff like NDW gaining a migraine from everything that happens in Ephinea!

You see this guy with an amazing profile picture agrees with me! A comic with all the shenanigans! From people getting banned for having fun to that group who complains about everything. Or even the small stuff like NDW gaining a migraine from everything that happens in Ephinea!
If mew could invest in a "how to draw anime" book, an electric sketch book, and a scanner....YES! *sigh* =3 Soooo many ideas... some naughty...others Ephinea political...ALL Funny! <3

If mew could invest in a "how to draw anime" book, an electric sketch book, and a scanner....YES! *sigh* =3 Soooo many ideas... some naughty...others Ephinea political...ALL Funny! <3
Jesus yes. If we can get a good artist to join Ephinea or have someone learn how to draw good then we could get on with this. Sadly we would only have the naughty scenes if everyone is chill with it.
But what would we call this comic book?

Jesus yes. If we can get a good artist to join Ephinea or have someone learn how to draw good then we could get on with this. Sadly we would only have the naughty scenes if everyone is chill with it.
But what would we call this comic book?
nothing R-rated or borderline hentai....no nip slips or maybe outfit cameltoes here and there...=P. One miracle at a time dammit?

nothing R-rated or borderline hentai....no nip slips or maybe outfit cameltoes here and there...=P. One miracle at a time dammit?
Of course no borderline hentai as this is meant for everyone in Ephinea to read. While I'm sure there some if not many of us that would enjoy some hentai in it there's going to be some who don't want the hentai. But if many people are chill with it we can some lewd stuff here and there. Of course not that lewd.

But the point right now is what are we going to call it?

Would be cool if we could organize some team hunts. Don't know what ppl are seaking but I think it would be nice (multiple rooms for handgun milla or agito 1975 with this HBR for instance).

NOTE: If you have any pictures, videos, hunts, etc. that you would like to add to the team thread, please PM me or post here.

I bet I could try to draw something, but it's been so long, I'm probably rusty, and I'm feeling tired, sore, and lazy tonight. Maybe tomorrow... *is never heard from about drawing stuff again*

I bet I could try to draw something, but it's been so long, I'm probably rusty, and I'm feeling tired, sore, and lazy tonight. Maybe tomorrow... *is never heard from about drawing stuff again*
You don't need to you know. If ya don't want too you don't have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back