- Guildcard 2
Phantasy Star General is a gaming community dedicated to gamers who play online Phantasy Star games.
- All Ephinea rules must be followed. No exceptions.
- All are welcome to join our team. However, we do not want members who seek to, or actively disobey the rules established on this server.
- All members of the Ephinea community, the playerbase and our team included, are to be treated with respect. We like to joke around and have fun, but not at the expense of others.
- Just be yourself. We want to create an engaging, fun, and cohesive environment.
- Our team lobby is located in Lobby 13.
- Save the drama for your mama. Deal with your issues in a mature manner, please.
- Team games must use the team password. The team password can be found in #team-password channel in our Discord server.
- You must make an effort to donate 9*+ weapons for team points whenever possible. We're not asking you to donate every 9*+ rare weapon you find. We understand that some rare weapons are helpful for leveling or selling/trading.
- Members should be somewhat active while in the team. If our team is full and there are inactive players while other players are trying to join, then you may be removed. Especially without any notice of being on leave.
Legitimate excuses for being on leave may include vacations, business trips, military deployments, etc. PM me if you think you're going to be gone for a while and I will excuse you from being removed.
Activity checks will be done via Google Forms when the team is full or near being full and posted in our Discord server. Even if I know you are active in-game, it's just protocol. Please fill out the form if posted.
Applying for Membership:
If you would like to become a part of this team, please post on this topic with a bit of an introduction about yourself and what previous experience, if any, you have with Phantasy Star Online.
You must have a Discord account and be able to join our Discord server to be able to apply. This is for team workings and purposes.
- Team Flag - 1000 Team Points [YES]
- Dressing Room - 1000 Team Points [YES]
- Member Limit 20 - 1000 Team Points [YES]
- Member Limit 40 - 2000 Team Points [YES]
- Member Limit 70 - 5000 Team Points [YES]
- Member Limit 100 - 10000 Team Points [YES]
- Team Quest: Point of Disaster - 1500 Team Points [YES]
- Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - 1500 Team Points [YES]
- Master's Commander Blade - 5000 Team Points [YES]