Status
Not open for further replies.

NDW

03:US/Fodra:02-11
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
QLLM8lX.png

About Us:

Phantasy Star General is a gaming community dedicated to gamers who play online Phantasy Star games.

Rules:
  1. All Ephinea rules must be followed. No exceptions.

2. All are welcome to join our team. However, we do not want members who seek to, or actively disobey the rules established on this server.

3. All members of the Ephinea community, the playerbase and our team included, are to be treated with respect. We like to joke around and have fun, but not at the expense of others.

4. Just be yourself. We want to create an engaging, fun, and cohesive environment.

5. Our team lobby is located in Lobby 13.

6. Save the drama for your mama. Deal with your issues in a mature manner, please.

7. Team games must use the team password. The team password can be found in #team-password channel in our Discord server.

8. You must make an effort to donate 9*+ weapons for team points whenever possible. We're not asking you to donate every 9*+ rare weapon you find. We understand that some rare weapons are helpful for leveling or selling/trading.

9. Members should be somewhat active while in the team. If our team is full and there are inactive players while other players are trying to join, then you may be removed. Especially without any notice of being on leave.

Legitimate excuses for being on leave may include vacations, business trips, military deployments, etc. PM me if you think you're going to be gone for a while and I will excuse you from being removed.

Activity checks will be done via Google Forms when the team is full or near being full and posted in our Discord server. Even if I know you are active in-game, it's just protocol. Please fill out the form if posted.

Applying for Membership:

If you would like to become a part of this team, please post on this topic with a bit of an introduction about yourself and what previous experience, if any, you have with Phantasy Star Online.

You must have a Discord account and be able to join our Discord server to be able to apply. This is for team workings and purposes.

Member Capacity:

38/100

Team Privileges:
  • Team Flag - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Dressing Room - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 20 - 1000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 40 - 2000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 70 - 5000 Team Points [YES]
  • Member Limit 100 - 10000 Team Points [YES]
  • Team Quest: Point of Disaster - 1500 Team Points [YES]
  • Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - 1500 Team Points [YES]
  • Master's Commander Blade - 5000 Team Points [YES]
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/3QB6sG8

Last edited:
Re: The Agency

I may have edited your post, just a little touch on my timezone, hope theres no problem there!

That's absolutely fine.

Yo!

I talked to NDW about joining up with you guys. Let me know when you all will be around and we can get some games doing :D

I'd like to welcome Zale and Shenhua to the team!

I added them yesterday, possibly the day before?
I added them to the Team Member List.

I'd also like to welcome Blother!

Hello all my name is Christopher(people call me chris). I'm located in the Eastern Time Zone.

I would like to know if it were possible to join team Agency. I really want to play some Battle Mode and alsotry Challenge Mode for the first time with members as well.

chrishnyc said:
Hello all my name is Christopher(people call me chris). I'm located in the Eastern Time Zone.

I would like to know if it were possible to join team Agency. I really want to play some Battle Mode and alsotry Challenge Mode for the first time with members as well.
How dare you ask for permission to join the team? Are you serious?

Of course you silly bafoon. You were an original homie, a real OG. NDW, Gnome or myself can add you whenever we get the chance to. The ONLY issue, if my understanding is correct (I haven't played in a bit), is that our team limit has been reached. So we need enough team points to get to unlock another 10 team slots.

Hey guys! Thought I would post an update on what I have going on.

I have finally gotten to ultimate, so I have started hunting for a frozen shooter (ideally with hit). I'm going through Forest of Sorrow and have gotten through 5 so far, but no luck yet. I would like to start hunting for a spread needle soon, but I don't think I have the power to do that as easily as FoS.

I am also looking to continue doing cmode. I am up to 1c3 I just need to find the time to sit down and knock some out with people. I'm new to this so I am down to play with anyone even just to learn the stages (which would probably be a good thing to do). Hopefully I can try out episode 2 challenge mode soon as well.

What is everyone else up to?

I've been leveling my characters, playing Challenge Mode, and trying to donate rares for the team so we can buy member limit 20.

Right now we are at 1149/1500 points for that.

Man I'm trying to get in as much game time as I can, but things always seem to out-prioritize PSO. I think I'm just going to play at work, which is the only time I'm ever forced to sit in front of a computer.

I'm only Lv. 41. I just got a Ranger Wall for my RAmar. Will be doing PW on normal to get lucky tickets to get a shitty 9 star rare with hit to carry me a bit more. Tired of using pink weapons.

I can give you a free Charge Vulcan 15% Hit.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm still rocking those charge assaults hahaha.

I'd like to join when possible! I have a few rares to donate!

Dibs ;) ... Also sir I have rares I can donate to speed up the process, give me a shout next time ya see me n I'll donate

We're pretty close to getting that unlock, but I think we need some rules in place for team membership requirements. It used to be team space didn't really matter, but these days it's pretty exclusive with small membership counts.

We'd love to have any active player on board, so we'll let you guys know when we can. We really do need a plan though haha.

Hey gang, NDW added me yesterday. I'm in UTC-5. So first of all, I'm really excited to join the rest of you and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in-game and getting to know you better! :D

Kevdo's post caught my attention and I think he's onto something.
Kevdo said:
We're pretty close to getting that unlock, but I think we need some rules in place for team membership requirements. It used to be team space didn't really matter, but these days it's pretty exclusive with small membership counts.

We'd love to have any active player on board, so we'll let you guys know when we can. We really do need a plan though haha.
We could spitball some membership ideas here, yes?
I'm guessing we're looking for pretty simple things like active players/team point contributions/item hunting assistance/etc. NDW already covered 9* contributions and activity, so what other things might be important to cover?
Just trying to get this conversation started so we can figure things out ;)

Welcome to the Agency, Carp!
I'd over and give you a hug if I could.

I'm not entirely sure on the membership side of things, I think I'd leave that up to NDW to discuss, I'm terrible with those ideas.

I've been thinking of a way we could measure all member activity in an arbitrary and fair way, so that members that become inactive can be removed only after being reasonably inactive.

In another game I play, I'm in a team with 150 people. They keep track of who's active and who's not by sending out an in-game email blast to everyone. This message is sent out once a month.

For everyone who doesn't reply to the message the first month, they're put on the inactive list. If the people in the inactive list do not reply the second month, they're removed from the team. If they do reply, they're put back in the active list.

Anyways, I know we can't really do that in this game since there's not an easy option to mail people. I suppose we could use the forums for that, but it doesn't really guarantee that they're actually playing the game periodically.

I think a better idea is to use team points instead. So for example, we would require all members to donate at least 1 team point every month or something like that. If they don't donate the first month, we put them on the inactive list. If they don't donate the second month, they will be removed from team. Unless, of course, they let us know ahead of time that they're going on vacation or something, in which case we could allow them a grace period ahead of time.

Anyways, just some ideas I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back