Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Agency

You guys make me so proud.

Edit: By the way blother I played Melee again and you're right. It's a lot faster. But in a different way. I'll concede that it certainly takes a lot more precision to be good in Melee, but Sm4sh has a charm about it too.

I added a joining waiting list, added a "[NEXT]" status next to team privileges to let members know what the next privilege we're purchasing is, updated points remaining, and added a team photo.

hi lot of updates and fixes but still not complaining just read mews cute poem thingy :) i wanna be the first to get dark bridge so i can be coool lol gonna focus on my fo now

Hey guys! let me know if i can join this team, i need some friends for playing some quests and more.
I cant speak too much english but i can understand too many things. :D

Hiiii! This is The RoseBell, writing to the lovely team! I finally got around to allocating this topic of the team haha. I would like to be added to the team list whenever possible! Thank you very much. :cool:

Memberlist, team privileges, and points remaining have been updated.

Next team privilege to be unlocked will be Team Flag.

Hello, I would like to join The Agency also I will definitely contribute team points for you guys!

Topic has been updated.

Heya ladies n gents. I bought me an xbox1 this week so I won't be on pso that much this week. Jus a heads up to all the lovely members :p

GT:VVHOYOUBE
*^^ 2x Capitol V's*

-IZaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back