Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not be on the team on my 2nd account. Mysteries

Do you guys have anymore space? My team is not active at all and I would rather contribute to an active one.

I'm Otto / Clio in game.

*Hangs tiny head avoiding looking up* Mews quite guilty for the excess of members... BORG--------> mew! Lately, to stem her own impulses to assimewlate new members, mews been trying to ASK before recruiting. HOWEVER, in mews defense she HAS Always WATCHED and STUDIED potential recruits first before recruiting. Not just accepted Any willy nilly asking to join Our team. With that said, mews not only keeping an eye on the limit, shes STILL donating any little red shiny she can get her tiny paws on! <3! Mews even heard ppl are trying to catch her in team points, which is wonderful! Your mew looks forward to getting bumped on the listing! Being a motivational element has its perks and quirks, neh? <3!

Last edited:
Reactions: Roo
Hey all, just started a few days ago and am currently looking to join a team. Played the DC/GQ version a ways back as well as a few other BB servers/PSO2 but think I'm staying here for a while. Currently playing Eva in game, a 102 ramarl.

We're currently full right now but I think it's time we kicked some long inactives. I'll talk to NDW about it.

I'm no leader or anything, but I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. I noticed that the team was cut down to 32 members.

Sorry! I'll invite you back when I or a leader sees you around.

I had to do a mass kick of inactive members or people whom I don't know are active or not.

I haven't seen you around or recognized that you've been around.

Should at least message in team chat once in a while to let someone know you're alive!

Hello PSG. I've been playing on PSG for quite a while now. You know me as Mario (Fonewm lvl 138/Skellato Hucast lvl 136) and a newly trained Ramar Ralphy at lvl 80. Since I have been playing on a rather non-active team I would like to join your ranks if that is possible. I have btw the most epic GC I have been told, namelijk 42000666.

Kind regards!

You guys still looking for active members? Im so excited to be back to this game its unreal. Old player, played from dreamcast to xbox to pc. New to server. Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back