Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm posting to apply for membership for PSG. I'm a longtime player of PSO/PSOBB, I have been playing it since it was released for the Dreamcast although I mostly played on the Gamecube and PC. I'm a laid back, semi-casual player. I like to play on my free time when I get the chance, run missions with others, hunt for rares, the usual. My in game character's name is Cash. I'm pretty new to Ephinea in general.

Hello! I'm posting to apply for membership for PSG. I'm a longtime player of PSO/PSOBB, I have been playing it since it was released for the Dreamcast although I mostly played on the Gamecube and PC. I'm a laid back, semi-casual player. I like to play on my free time when I get the chance, run missions with others, hunt for rares, the usual. My in game character's name is Cash. I'm pretty new to Ephinea in general.
Hios Cash-san! Mew's seen you in the lobby a few times already! =3 Unfortunately at this time we're FULL (All 100 slots taken) . Can prolly start trimming off some non active names...but with the easter quest still in full swing...it's hard to decipher WHO's active and who's not... Mew'll keep an eye out for you and if you're still not adopted by someone, she'll try to find you a loving reputable home! <3!

Oh sounds good, no worries! I'll just wait for a spot to free up in the meantime, I got some leveling and mag feeding to do for sure. Thank you for the reply! See you around online :D

Please do not purge me. :(

While I'm hardly active anymore, I still pop in from time-to-time to do some stuff here and there.
Mew Mew often hovers over your name on the list dear, and sighs happily at your name. You're safe! For now! lol <3

I'm hoping to get a working pc soon, really miss playing with y'all. BitByte also hoping to come back soon as well.

Heya,

PSG looks like a comfy team! I started playing on DC as a HUcast, but didnt get hardcore until Gamecube. I was crazy obsessed, then eventually took a break to play Final Fantasy XI. I came back to PSOBB on SCHT as a RAmarl. After getting to 150 and trying Blue Burst out, I thought I got my fill. But nope, here I am!

Mew~~~ May I join? ;o

Heya,

PSG looks like a comfy team! I started playing on DC as a HUcast, but didnt get hardcore until Gamecube. I was crazy obsessed, then eventually took a break to play Final Fantasy XI. I came back to PSOBB on SCHT as a RAmarl. After getting to 150 and trying Blue Burst out, I thought I got my fill. But nope, here I am!

Mew~~~ May I join? ;o
*ASSIMEWLATED!* <3

hi. zakaru wanted me to joined PSG and i have some rares to donate! i started playing about 5 days ago and have been playing as much as possible. I really love this game so far and being part of a team sounds pretty fun <3

hi. zakaru wanted me to joined PSG and i have some rares to donate! i started playing about 5 days ago and have been playing as much as possible. I really love this game so far and being part of a team sounds pretty fun <3
ASSIMEWLATEDED! <3!

I wonder if anyone I used to play with still plays. Been purged from this team years ago. Btw if your wondering who this is. This is pinoko the ramarl.

EDIT. I'm might end up returning to pso but only on GameCube via RetroArch (once dolphin is up and running and has good enough speed) once that happens you bet your sweet ass I'll be back.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone I used to play with still plays. Been purged from this team years ago. Btw if your wondering who this is. This is pinoko the ramarl.

EDIT. I'm might end up returning to pso but only on GameCube via RetroArch (once dolphin is up and running and has good enough speed) once that happens you bet your sweet ass I'll be back.
Pinoko-kuuuuun! Mew remembers you dear! In order to make room for you...your mew will have to snipe another member she's not seen online in a while! Mew's usually on at Midnight EST. So lets see if we can get u back in! =3

Nah mew no worries for one I have close to no means of accessing psobb (virus riddled computer) and I'm posting on a new phone I got a week or 2 ago. I'll only be able to play on dolphin via RetroArch if my phone is good enough. If not might have to wait even longer and buy a real gaming phone sadly

Nah mew no worries for one I have close to no means of accessing psobb (virus riddled computer) and I'm posting on a new phone I got a week or 2 ago. I'll only be able to play on dolphin via RetroArch if my phone is good enough. If not might have to wait even longer and buy a real gaming phone sadly
Awwwww? miss u already!!

Assuming your phone is fast enough to run Dolphin at all, you'll only be able to play offline, in case you didn't know. Only Windows and Linux Dolphin can go online with PSO (no OSX support, either, AFAIK).
Sigh. In that case who knows when I'll ever come back since I would have to find a way to get internet outside of leeching my friends mom's connection and get a decent
Computer for a good if not low enough price. :( then again considering other options for now. Now back to ffrk and someday raid mode.

It doesn't take an expensive computer to run Dolphin, but it does need to be new. You'd get great Dolphin performance with a Haswell Pentium CPU (2 cores) and a GTX 750 Ti, neither of which are particularly pricey.

Hey, I'm new to the server but I've played PSO since Dreamcast/Xbox and sometime ago on schthack. I'm just looking to have some fun with others and this team seemed like a great option! I'm a pretty laid-back person, I play in my free time and am looking to join others in questing and hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back