Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy PSG!

My in name game is Magnum, but mostly online I go by Setoloki!
I'm pretty inexperienced at PSO, having only spent some time on gamecube playing many years ago and for a very short while on Ultima,

I like to main a RaCast because I love robots and shooties! I also love to be team support, mitigating damage and keeping the team going. I'm a sucker for item hunts, so feel free to rope me into item quests as well!
I'm really looking forward to growing as a player and team member here on Ephinea and look forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks,
Seto.
ASSIMEWLATED!! =3

hello PSG

My name is mike but i go by ripley
i am very experienced with pso been playing since xbox my fave is RAmar range with a little magic is the best i like to deal damage but will support every now and again. ive been looking for a team so that i can get to know some ppl and play some pso.
i have met some members already and they are good ppl so i want to join a good team thanks for the consideration

hello PSG

My name is mike but i go by ripley
i am very experienced with pso been playing since xbox my fave is RAmar range with a little magic is the best i like to deal damage but will support every now and again. ive been looking for a team so that i can get to know some ppl and play some pso.
i have met some members already and they are good ppl so i want to join a good team thanks for the consideration
Eeeeeeee! *Puts Ripley on her POUNCE ON SIGHT list! =3

May i join this team of yours? id prefer not to spend another online game on my own
We're running out of room FAST.... but mew mew will keep an eye out for Reine-san! Worse case scenario, may mew suggest another well established and reputable team like Cursed Souls? <3

I have returned from an unexpected downtime that came after my journey out into the world.

SO, when last I posted, I was working very-very-full-time on some music, that music is done and waiting for art so I can release it. in the middle of producing that, I went out of the country, came back and spent a few more weeks finishing the album off.

Then came many-a-family birthdays, christmas - for which I spent about a week away from home - and other random little events and failed attempts to get back into a normal routine.

But here I am now, sooo...
Hello again people.

Last edited:
I have returned from an unexpected downtime that came after my journey out into the world.

SO, when last I posted, I was working very-very-full-time on some music, that music is done and waiting for art so I can release it. in the middle of producing that, I went out of the country, came back and spent a few more weeks finishing the album off.

Then came many-a-family birthdays, christmas - for which I spent about a week away from home - and other random little events and failed attempts to get back into a normal routine.

But here I am now, sooo...
Hello again people.
WELCOME HOME! Hopefully your mew mew hasn't axed your spot on the team? You're still among us yes? MISSED YA!!! =3

WELCOME HOME! Hopefully your mew mew hasn't axed your spot on the team? You're still among us yes? MISSED YA!!! =3
I am still in the team, somehow. I must have had my last login before I disappeared be on Tora, that's the only way I can see you realising it's still me and not paw-swatting me off the list. ;D

I've been looking to join a team as well. I've had a lot of previous experience with PSO on Ultima, so I'm very much able to hold my own, and work in groups. Hopefully I can be of service to you all!

Last edited:
I won't be able to logon onto psobb for a undefined amount of time as our laptop just got stolen from our room while we were out today. Hopefully its not for too long though.

I won't be able to logon onto psobb for a undefined amount of time as our laptop just got stolen from our room while we were out today. Hopefully its not for too long though.
OH GODS! It's always a nightmare scenario to think of something so purrsonal as a Lappy or a Phone to be stolen. The private information, the storage of memories.....the Private Nudes!!! Hopefully you'll either find the asshats or find a new Lappy dear! Miss you already!! Stay SANE!!! <3

Heeeey. I'm looking to join an actual team now that I feel like I'm back in the swing of things on this new server. My PSO experience is extensive. Can I list both Mew and NDW as references on that? xD
Well hopefully I join ya'll soon. Thanks.

Heeeey. I'm looking to join an actual team now that I feel like I'm back in the swing of things on this new server. My PSO experience is extensive. Can I list both Mew and NDW as references on that? xD
Well hopefully I join ya'll soon. Thanks.
IDC-Kuuuuuuun! OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN DEAREST! as a matter of fact mew'll log on again RIGHT NOW to see if she can pounce ya! =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back