Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored, figured I might join a team. If not, that's fine. In game name is Kerbeh, ramar. As for past experience, I played on the gamecube and tried the Ultima server before this. Decided I liked this server more.

Bored, figured I might join a team. If not, that's fine. In game name is Kerbeh, ramar. As for past experience, I played on the gamecube and tried the Ultima server before this. Decided I liked this server more.
Awwww Kirbeh-san! *Squeezies!* We officially just maxed out at 100 members today.... may mew suggest Team Lucifer, Cursed Souls are very popular too!, Cookies..... there's a LOT of talented passionate teams dear! PSG is officially FULL til mew starts the painful process of trimming =/.

I'm still unable to get on psobb as I now have to move out by the 1st, but will be back on asap. Got a meanie somewhere who filed a tons of complaints to the manager causing my situation.

I'm still unable to get on psobb as I now have to move out by the 1st, but will be back on asap. Got a meanie somewhere who filed a tons of complaints to the manager causing my situation.
Dayum! No real rush Psyber-kun! Mew will keep your place warm here upon your return! "Psyber" is you IGN yes? Any others mew should be aware of you use just to be safe? Hmmmmmmph?

Scelana is my main I also have Terewbhi and KaidoKendo on that acct as well so it might show up as that, also BitByte wants to let ya know his connection totally died on him so ya dont remove him either.

Scelana is my main I also have Terewbhi and KaidoKendo on that acct as well so it might show up as that, also BitByte wants to let ya know his connection totally died on him so ya dont remove him either.
HOLY CRAP! lana-chan! Okies! And yes, Bit-kuns spot will be safe as well! <3! Tytyttytytytyty!

Thxies! BitByte also says thank you as well. I have 2 sides of the triangle lined up and nearly finalized ,job and place to move to, but lack the finances to do the actual move with atm. Working with a twitch streamer who offered onstream to setup a gofundme. Should have link for that really soon so I can spread awareness alongside him.

Thxies! BitByte also says thank you as well. I have 2 sides of the triangle lined up and nearly finalized ,job and place to move to, but lack the finances to do the actual move with atm. Working with a twitch streamer who offered onstream to setup a gofundme. Should have link for that really soon so I can spread awareness alongside him.
Awesome u has at least an avenue of halp from gofundme thingy...what makes mew upset is how the past holidays had broken mews finances and she Can't halp! =( Best of luck for both the move and your Sanity! <3!

DON'T LET THE FACT THAT @NDW DOESN'T FOLLOW SOCCER DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT PSG BLEW A 4-0 LEAD

I want to see a 11 a-side go ball match between Paris Saint-Germain and Phantasy Star General. Make it happen! (messi and suarez not allowed)

Hello all! Zeta here!:D I made my introduction not too long ago while getting into the team and am still getting used to forums and all. Im your new co-captain (officially your fifth co-captain), if you need help with anything feel free to contact me!;)

Last edited:
TFW not part of PSG anymore, team go boom?
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! BOOMIIIIIES! Your mew simply didn't recognize or was aware REKT was even still active!!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! NDW-kun had implemented a way of trying to post out roll calls to active members in mails to assure membership. Since that's a LOT of private mails to ppl that are prolly taking a small PSO break between holiday events... mew decided simply to scroll thru the 100 odd names for ppl she's not seen in ages thinking they've prolly quit... Better for mew to accidently snipe ONE purrson and get corrected rather than boot MASSES of ppl. u kno? Mew WOULD NEVER Knowingly punt her Boomies!!! =(.

Hey PSG, any more spots available?
I'm a few days new to the server and I have to say it's great so far. I played back on the DC and Xbox for years and and now i'm back from the hiatus and glad I stumbled upon Ephinea. See ya guys out there.

Hey PSG, any more spots available?
I'm a few days new to the server and I have to say it's great so far. I played back on the DC and Xbox for years and and now i'm back from the hiatus and glad I stumbled upon Ephinea. See ya guys out there.
Sadly all spots are taken... Ill look into adding you as soon as a spot is open OK!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back