Phantasy Star General (PSG) [Dissolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new to the server but I've played PSO since Dreamcast/Xbox and sometime ago on schthack. I'm just looking to have some fun with others and this team seemed like a great option! I'm a pretty laid-back person, I play in my free time and am looking to join others in questing and hunting.
You sound sincere enough for mew to take a peek at you! "Frenzy" is your in game name? =3!

Good tidings to all, I am Sir Tiddlius Winkus. I come from the olden days of Dreamcast/Gamecube with all their FSOD'ing, PK'ing, duping gloriousness. I tend to hang out on Auldrant 2, either solo farming or playing with a few RL friends that joined Ephinea with me. I have come to beseech of thee a spot amongst your merry band of PSG'ers. My current main is a RAmarl named Rubie, she would be most delighted for a spot should space be available/become available.

Hello Fellow Blue Bursters! I am Berosk from land California! I was once addicted to this game so much that I stopped eating and sleeping. I now have a healthy balance and a life! I would love to join your team and I have a few RL friends that play here and I am just starting up. My main is a HUmar named Berosk :) Let me know if I could join!

Good tidings to all, I am Sir Tiddlius Winkus. I come from the olden days of Dreamcast/Gamecube with all their FSOD'ing, PK'ing, duping gloriousness. I tend to hang out on Auldrant 2, either solo farming or playing with a few RL friends that joined Ephinea with me. I have come to beseech of thee a spot amongst your merry band of PSG'ers. My current main is a RAmarl named Rubie, she would be most delighted for a spot should space be available/become available.
*POUNCES and looks over warmly!* Another Dreamcaster Survivor eh? Mew remembers seeing u few times in the lobby pretty one! We're pretty FULL ATM sadly, but our roster does tend to have ppl who break away to start their own teams....If no spots are available... Mew may be so bold as to suggest Cursed Souls? They're a growing and Fun group as well. Lot's of active and adored members =3. *Squeezes!*

Hello Fellow Blue Bursters! I am Berosk from land California! I was once addicted to this game so much that I stopped eating and sleeping. I now have a healthy balance and a life! I would love to join your team and I have a few RL friends that play here and I am just starting up. My main is a HUmar named Berosk :) Let me know if I could join!
ACK! All these new faces wanting to be PSG! <3! Mew'd Love to Assimewlate you ALL...but we're Full ATM dear. =( Cursed Souls however are always looking for members and mew tends to gravitate players in their direction when we're unable to aquire new bodies....If you have IRL Friends joining too...Cursed Souls would be Purrfect! Sorry to say we're Full tho =(. <3!

*POUNCES and looks over warmly!* Another Dreamcaster Survivor eh? Mew remembers seeing u few times in the lobby pretty one! We're pretty FULL ATM sadly, but our roster does tend to have ppl who break away to start their own teams....If no spots are available... Mew may be so bold as to suggest Cursed Souls? They're a growing and Fun group as well. Lot's of active and adored members =3. *Squeezes!*

I will take the recommendation. Onward toward broader horizons!

hi guys, heichiro here! I just want to join an active team so if you are open for newcomers like me, pls add me

My character's name is Mahlong

thanks in advance :D

hi guys, heichiro here! I just want to join an active team so if you are open for newcomers like me, pls add me

My character's name is Mahlong

thanks in advance :D
Wee wouldd lavv to addchuuu, it's just ourr teamm is full. Most of our memberss are taking the lobbyiingg skills they learnedd and applying towards irl situations. In the meanwhileee we'll keep you in our purrrecious minds, ty for understanding :3

Wee wouldd lavv to addchuuu, it's just ourr teamm is full. Most of our memberss are taking the lobbyiingg skills they learnedd and applying towards irl situations. In the meanwhileee we'll keep you in our purrrecious minds, ty for understanding :3

It's okay i understand :D

Hey, looking to join your team if you'll have me. Level 119 Hucaseal. New to this server but played a lot on the xbox back in the day then again on schtack. I had a decked out force with PW and the works on Schthack b4 the crash.

Hey, looking to join your team if you'll have me. Level 119 Hucaseal. New to this server but played a lot on the xbox back in the day then again on schtack. I had a decked out force with PW and the works on Schthack b4 the crash.
Heyyy HEyy, Welcome to ephineaa!! Unfortunately the teamm is full but there are manyy teamss around thatt will aceptt new players, I would recommend...
MONOLITH
(https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/team-monolith.5003/) and
CURSED SOULS
(https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/cursed-souls-become-infected.7023/#post-72302)
many more but thats all i remember right now hehe ;)

HOLY CRAP!! All these new threads mews missed! Thank You Sato-chan for stepping in! <3! Yes, Sadly your mew mew has slacking off in her efforts to PURGE the inactives....NDW-kun would be very disappointed in her for allowing our team becoming so Stagnant!! The last time mew sniped a few names...Alakaboom-kun was accidently purged under a new character name! =( Now mews traumatized =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back