[HC] Hardcore

Ill be on for a few hours, Cuz who goes to sleep these days. So I'l be about untill I pass out :)

Word, I just got settled in. Some of the most strange shopping I've ever done. Gonna go make coffee and settle in to hit up Ragol with ya.

With all the new members and double exp week, I added some free stuff to the first post. Some of its useful, some of it not so much but if you want anything let me know. Just don't be greedy. Also, you don't have to be a member of this team to take stuff.

I miss y'all. Would anyone be interested in coordinating a Times to group up for shenanigans?

I am on pretty often so I'll be about ;)

Just timezones is zzz

I'm busy most of the time so I don't get very long to play. Started playing HC again though(slowing working on mind mag for the time being). Would love to have shenanigans sometime.

Chars: Major Pain(RAmar Purplenum), Rain(HUcast yellowboze), Hermes(FOnewm Redria)

Hello everyone! I am new to the server but not new to ep1 at least :) i cant wait to play with you all and get to know you. My playstyle is hardcore when im home which is 50/50 of the time. I normally log on between 1100PM and 4 AM MST.

Last edited:
Now that fonewm is decent level and I've got most of my gear. I'll be sticking around more often. Must give HC team more love

Hiii, just checking in! In the middle of a big move across the country, hoping to start playing a bit more again once that's done and i'm settled. Miss you guys~

Can we please make lobby 11 the 'Hardcore' Lobby because I'm fed up of hanging in lobby 1 . And my lobby 11 gothic skin is sexy af .

Attachments

• pso131108562813714338.png
    pso131108562813714338.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Why not Lobby 7? It's a red lobby. Red for HC.

upload_2016-6-19_23-16-34.png

Because I don't like the new lobbies. The old style was so much better :3

always to all PSO servers lobby 11 is my favorite even to lumireis ship, no reason to change my habit...

Last edited:
Back