[066] pewpew @pewpew
[067] Suhono
[068] h2o
[069] Disagree @disagree
[070] >cast<
[071] Panda
[072] Akali
[073] Sange

Don't forget to come say hi on our HC discord.

Team list updated:

Welcome to the new members!

[066] pewpew @pewpew
[067] Suhono
[068] h2o
[069] Disagree @disagree
[070] >cast<
[071] Panda
[072] Akali
[073] Sange

Don't forget to come say hi on our HC discord.
welcome to the HC team, have fun!

I need an invite for my VH character whenever anyone gets a chacne.

Come lumires block 2 lobby 11. Kul and i are there. About to start an ma2c but will be done 25 mins ish or others about fodra

Last edited:
My bad spuz was in a TTF. ill head there now and wait for you.

I'm interested in joining. Still at the start of the game(lvl 17) but i'm slowly getting there.
Any quests that are worth doing to grind those levels quickly? I'm having fun doing the story line quests for now.

With 2x taking your time is fine. Especially with mags being slow. Feel free to maS E1/4 or TTF with some help if you want to grind grind. Yeah. Let me know when about or grab anyone who's on the team asking for leader. I can even pass you some junk and dolls ;)

Are there still a few HC players around? Im at 33 HUmar and farming TTF right now (Tsubasatenshi wants Musashi so im trying to farm Dragon at hard for it)

Are there still a few HC players around? Im at 33 HUmar and farming TTF right now (Tsubasatenshi wants Musashi so im trying to farm Dragon at hard for it)

There are lots of us about. Just not completely active or on all same time. But alot of us are on the same team and use discord which is good for meeting up and gaming. I'll have some stuff, can't guarantee Musashi but I'll have stuff for ya :)

Worst case its a 1/22 chance, ill be farming TTF anyways so no big deal for that. Ill check the Discord out, I guess the one linked in your Signature is the one

Yes. And if you on now can meet me lobby 11 for doll etc ;)

Team list has been updated, welcome to the new members.

Still funding points into the side team if anyone has spare junk

Back