[HC] Hardcore

makinaz

About Team Hardcore:

Hardcore is a team for any and all HC players. There's not many of us so it's best to team up and play together. Yep that's about it.

Joining:

-Poke any team member in the lobby and request a leader.
-Post here and someone will meet you in game asap.
-Requirements: None.
-Rules: None.

Team Info:

-Privileges-
Team Flag: Yes
Dressing room: Yes
Point of Disaster: Yes
The Robot's Reckoning: Yes
Team Member limit: 100

Team Lobby: Fodra: 1-11
Team Leader: @Spuz

Hardcore Discord
Discord is an app which allows communication outside of PSO. It has voice channels in which to talk and messenger channels in which to type, upload pictures and attach useful files. It can be used on browser, downloaded to windows or your phone. Just a place to hang and have some banter.

Side Team Project:

With the current team constantly over flowing and having to be pruned/purged (since 100 is the limit) a side team .Softcore. has been created.
.Softcore. is now fully unlocked! Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Last edited:
If anyone see's a FOne named Valerie online please send an invite!

I'm member of this team and for any help usally you can find me to Lumineis ship block 2, because has better ping for Europe section.

I'll have to start playing more HC again. I've been focusing on normal mode and other games in general. Sorry :eek:

Ima smoke an L and hop on. someone keep me company!

OH guys. Found Cvulcs 0/0/30/0/50 in shop other day. Spent all my meseta at time, was only around 400k so had about 19. Gave a few to peeps who were online, saved a few for myself. Before I offer them to the HC community would anyone like one? I need to log on dbl check how many I have left. (will check hour or two when room is tidy..)

P.s. [D] n Roost both got one put aside.

Last edited:
OH guys. Found Cvulcs 0/0/30/0/50 in shop other day. Spent all my meseta at time, was only around 400k so had about 19. Gave a few to peeps who were online, saved a few for myself. Before I offer them to the HC community would anyone like one? I need to log on dbl check how many I have left. (will check hour or two when room is tidy..)

P.s. [D] n Roost both got one put aside.
P.s.s. If anyone see's this ask in-game for me at the time you see. 24hr from this post, offering to community.

I could use two of those!

I could use two of those!
Only giving one per person (don't wanna show any favoritism) so I can spare as much as poss for everyone mate. But I'll save one for next I see ya ;)

Only giving one per person (don't wanna show any favoritism) so I can spare as much as poss for everyone mate. But I'll save one for next I see ya ;)

The second one is for my roommate, but I understand if you'd rather still only give 1.

That should be cool man. I know you got your housemate in HC recent. So I'll sort him one too :)

As always. It's my pleasure Bun.

2 Cvulcs left gais :3

Back