[HC] Hardcore

I was on long enough to go from 37 to 40, you had your chance!
we need graphs and charts of maki's leveling progress
watch it deadline then spike every few weeks

tbh mine wouldnt be much different, cept less spikes more plateuz then deadline

I'm pretty sure your departing message was something along the lines of "Fuck me."

No was in the middle of a boss fight and didn't think to screen cap it ;_;

got overzealous and didn't bring enough scapes.

_winry is dead.

i'll probably play on normal for a bit, or i also started a huct named barnaby so look out for him :3

But I'm here. ;; Just not so HC atm

I'd introduce myself, but Spuz went and did that for me '_'

So instead I'm just going to say hi. My in-game name is Xarl now due to dying (Why did I forget to bring a scape doll...)

Last edited:
I'd introduce myself, but Spuz went and did that for me '_'

So instead I'm just going to say hi. My in-game name is Xarl now due to dying (Why did I forget to bring a scape doll...)

Welcome to the team! Watch out for those Baranz, and that Gran Sorcerer over there, and that other thing too.

Sorry I haven't been on last few days guys, Needed a cooldown for a few reasons. I was playing too much PSO obsessed with eggs so after loosing my 200 RAcast I felt the need to take a break for a few days (Guess it was a good thing), I was convinced I was going to play normal but I can't give up on what I enjoy most ;)

Didn't loose much from my RAcast just charge vulcans / arms + HS. I had a spare spread in bank with all my other weapons. D-parts + RA wall + Units are easy to get again so I remade Spooz just now and going to level. If anyone has any pow materials / HBattle / v501 / charge vulcs / arms let me know. (I assume Tiny is still looking for charge arms too).

Still in top ten eggs too even after almost a week break so All's good. See you all soon.

P.S. Being surrounded by rappies is evil.

Last edited:
hey spuz, i know im not in your guild, but you know i don't mind helping you get back up to Speed if i see you play again. i think i may have some pow mats and a charge vulcan (35% hit i think) i don't got any arm/battle units yet tho.

Welcome back friend. I tried finding you online today but I guess I was a little late. I'll catch up with you with some freebies.

YAY, YOU DIDNT GO NORMAL!

I'll help if you need anything, just spam me in-game or something.

Back