[HC] Hardcore

YAY, YOU DIDNT GO NORMAL!

I'll help if you need anything, just spam me in-game or something.

I will play normal as well a little. But im here still, my RAcast is on it's way to high lvls again soon :3

Hey everyone, I recently started playing HC and would like to join the team. currently a level 55 RAcast named Ganymede, so hit me up if you see me online :)

Hey everyone, I recently started playing HC and would like to join the team. currently a level 55 RAcast named Ganymede, so hit me up if you see me online :)

I will be on later and all of tomorrow, if you see Magaki or ShitABrick / Tinybutt they can invite you too. Hope the bits I gave are helping :)

I have a friend who plays HC also who would be interested in joining, he plays a HUcaseal named Kysona, if you ever see him online.

Ok, that's awesome :)

A new guild tax has been imposed. All members named Spuz must pay an annual fee of 1 Photon Sphere. Everyone else pays 2 Trap Visions.

Grats Spuz!

Oh wow, that's funny, I just happened to get one too! *hands over*

Spuz reached out to me after I used to shoutbox to announce my first HC death.
Pretty sudden, pretty real, not even level 30 and my heart sank a little bit. I'm usually on at night during the weekdays 9pm EST - 5am EST. I'd love to meet up, do some runs, chit chat or whatever and progress in a team.
Going to set up a Racast or ramar this Monday and would like to join y'alls team.

I'm totally down to play with you. I usually play weekday nights (not every night but usually at least 3 out of 5 nights) from 9 pm to midnight and usually Saturday from 10 pm to upwards of 3 am. I'm currently trying to level my RAcast to 80 so I can slowly work my way into Ult with him but I'm down to make a new HUcast to level along side you.

Thanks, puppet . I remember you from my introduction thread. That would be pretty cool to start out together. I'll be on around 10pm this Monday and most likely the other days of the week as well and should probably be utilizing the shoutbox if you want to keep an eye out.

Thanks, puppet . I remember you from my introduction thread. That would be pretty cool to start out together. I'll be on around 10pm this Monday and most likely the other days of the week as well and should probably be utilizing the shoutbox if you want to keep an eye out.
Will do man, I'llmake sure to be on Monday night to make that HUcast then.

Back