Guide for Creating and using own Models in game

Oh my god.... that is THE longest post I've ever seen. but do you have that delsaber skin for me yet lol

I was making a reference (cuz it's funny), about a guy who writes longer posts than you can imagine. Who cares if you were addressing me or not. Anyways, loving the models shiva. Keep up the good work :)

I was making a joke, about a guy who writes longer posts than you can imagine. Who cares if you were addressing me or not. Anyways, loving the models shiva. Keep up the good work :)

Don't worry man I wasn't hating just joking around too hehe

I'm not worried.

Don't worry man I wasn't hating just joking around too hehe
#cronojokes #madwhack

@xSHIVAx
Keep all your shit on one or two threads pls so I can follow them rather than search around the forums for everything. I don't have time at the moment to look over everything you said but I believe I can shorten that long process you have by 1/3.

#cronojokes #madwhack

@xSHIVAx
Keep all your shit on one or two threads pls so I can follow them rather than search around the forums for everything. I don't have time at the moment to look over everything you said but I believe I can shorten that long process you have by 1/3.

lol my jokes dont make sense. just like when you randomly laugh in the discord chat

#cronojokes #madwhack

@xSHIVAx

sorry man, but my shitty guide belongs to that guide forum section. and my main stuff which is sorted, is on ultima forum.
if u wanna check my updated stuff, there u go: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/...haracter-list-complete-models/#comment-167324

Anyways, loving the models shiva. Keep up the good work :)

thx^^ i will. i got so many ideas right now

Back