Ephinea Summer Event

It takes the sum of your kills on the entire account (2,000, 3,000, 4,000 on 3 separate characters for a 5,000 reward will give you it).

Ok
That's what I thought. Ty.

EGGS! Don't know if I'd take the risk for an Uber again though...I lucked out and got a PGF the first time.

50 Silver Badge Elenor Mag Cell, listed as Elenor Mag in Silver Shop's dialogue, is actually a mag cell? What are its requirements?

50 Silver Badge Elenor Mag Cell, listed as Elenor Mag in Silver Shop's dialogue, is actually a mag cell? What are its requirements?

No, it's a mag. It's Lv5, Cast only.

No, it's a mag. It's Lv5, Cast only.
But the milestone distributed version is a cell? It's written like that in the milestone prizes section.

Soda mentioned he will look into making the mag into a cell in shoutbox a while ago, is this intentionally done to have ones that behave like console mag as well as ones that can have PBs?

But the milestone distributed version is a cell? It's written like that in the milestone prizes section.

Soda mentioned he will look into making the mag into a cell in shoutbox a while ago, is this intentionally done to have ones that behave like console mag as well as ones that can have PBs?
I thought they were still just figuring out how to distribute it back then. Giving a lvl 5 mag seems a lot easier than creating a cell and new item combination.

When the event first launched, Sodaboy didn't have the mag cell done, so the mag itself was added to the event shop. The cell will be distributed after the event, because it'll be ready by then.

Saw 2 Merissa AA in fiasco in 5mins. But shame it wasn't on whitill :/

Hmm. Are we a little behind on event kills? Tomorrow will be the end of the 4th week of the event. We're at 3.33 million event kills so I'm sure we'll get to about 3.6 million by the end of tomorrow. 3.6 million over four weeks would be an average of 900,000 event kills per week. So two more weeks at that rate would put us at 5.4 million event kills by 9/22. That would give us three days to get the remaining 600,000 kills. Think we can swing it?

I'd imagine that everyone will start spamming Norm - Hards for killcount in the last few days or so

By my math we're 400k kills behind the pace to make 6 mil event goal in time. We would need to make that up, in addition to the pace-setting 133,333 event kills we'd need each day. So at this point we'd have to average about 157,000 kills a day until the event ends. It'll be tough.

I'll make a prediction though: I think we'll make it because people will be panic-grinding after they publish some more kill gates.

Who knows, school started again for a lot of people, I could see it slowing down.

Back