Ephinea Summer Event

It used to be character based but it got changed later on.

What I need to know is all the kills from my RAcast that just died on HC going to be taken away. Because that was at least 15,ooo kills and...

What I need to know is all the kills from my RAcast that just died on HC going to be taken away. Because that was at least 15,ooo kills and...

Well, it's account based and not character based. So I am assuming the kills would still be on the account after your char died. (just unable to check his count). @Matt would be the best to confirm ?

the npc next to the one you're ported to after hitting the computer at the end of the quest. they'll give you option to check kills for that quest, your total kills, and the server total kills.

Do note that "your total kills" from this NPC is the per character number, and the event killgates are based on your account total. You'll have to talk to that NPC on all of your characters and add up the totals to see where you stand with the killgates.

The kills are not on the account, so to speak, rather they are on the character and the totals from the characters are added up, so losing a character to HC death will probably lose the kills.

The kills are not on the account, so to speak, rather they are on the character and the totals from the characters are added up, so losing a character to HC death will probably lose the kills.

Wow, that sucks. Rip. @Mutilatedpuppet. Guess you gotta do it over :(

I doubt it, Iceman, as the kills in the event tracker are not the sum total of everyone else's kills. We already know this to be the case because Soda added 50k kills to the counter when Fodra wasn't counting Fiasco kills for the first couple of days. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

(I don't have any programming proof for this, but logically it makes sense based on what we've seen.)

Plus, I check the kill counter pretty regularly, and I never saw it drop by 15k.

For the kill counter based rewards (easter eggs and ultimate christmas present), can multiple characters get these if they have enough kills? Or is it one reward per account?

So, the item rewards go to the "common bank". That isn't the shared bank, right?

If it is, okay, someone just confirm that for me so I can make some room. If it isn't, considering the killgates are based on account totals, which character's bank do the items go to?

For the kill counter based rewards (easter eggs and ultimate christmas present), can multiple characters get these if they have enough kills? Or is it one reward per account?

I believe it's just 1 reward per account.

One per account.

So, the item rewards go to the "common bank". That isn't the shared bank, right?

Common bank is shared storage.

Reactions: Mad
We're not going to make it at this rate.

We must do our best to summon Skylar and his killing armies. @falkenjeff #helpusmakeit

Reactions: NDW
Does it only count kills made for completed runs of MA4/Christmas Fiasco? Because unfortunately I can't finish any of that, even on Normal. I run out of time in the Ruins. Maybe if I got a group that wanted to drag me along.

[Also unfortunately, I seem way less likely to DC if I'm on the EU server than either of the NA ones, which is weird. Sure, I'm on the east coast, but still.]

Back