Ephinea Summer Event

Thinkin of running normal fiasco all day for kills.
Anyone wanna join me?

At the moment im getting almost a thousand kills per eight minutes.

If we got a hand ful of players grinding kills we'd be able to get it.

Spamming fiasco for everyone then.
Questions though, are only my kills counted to the personal kill gate, or is it the party counted to it?
Also, is there another way to see my kill counter besides clearing MA?

The 4m milestone's a bit... weak, innit?
I can definitely see where you'd feel that way, but personally I play at a much slower pace (I'm getting old and need naps) and I've only found four, maybe five gold badges this whole time. So getting the equivalent of three more works for me.

Spamming fiasco for everyone then.
Questions though, are only my kills counted to the personal kill gate, or is it the party counted to it?
Also, is there another way to see my kill counter besides clearing MA?

The game handles "kills" as anything you tagged / received EXP from. A single enemy can count for up to four kills, if all four people tag it. So, to answer your question, no. Only your "kills" are recorded because it'd be silly for everyone else's to count.

As for checking your kill count, unfortunately you have to clear MA to do that. We were going to have a /command to check the count, but we were short on time when we pushed the event forward. If something like that were to be added (a bit moot with 10 days left, but I digress) it'd have to be done by Sodaboy.

The game handles "kills" as anything you tagged / received EXP from. A single enemy can count for up to four kills, if all four people tag it. So, to answer your question, no. Only your "kills" are recorded because it'd be silly for everyone else's to count.

As for checking your kill count, unfortunately you have to clear MA to do that. We were going to have a /command to check the count, but we were short on time when we pushed the event forward. If something like that were to be added (a bit moot with 10 days left, but I digress) it'd have to be done by Sodaboy.
Thanks, that clears up for me

@guybasil how are you getting 1k kills in 8 mins doing fiasco EP1. The total kill count Is 617 and it takes more than 4 mins to complete. (I did in under 11 mins on FOnewm with gear).

@guybasil how are you getting 1k kills in 8 mins doing fiasco EP1. The total kill count Is 617 and it takes more than 4 mins to complete. (I did in under 11 mins on FOnewm with gear).

yeah your right, that little kill count thing popped up when i entered the ruins.
kinda guesstimated how much i'd get off the next couple rooms, wayyy to optimistic. lol

And yeah the time was off too, I think it took me twelve minutes.

Can't you "just" (easy lololol) copy paste one of the MA NPCs to the event shop?

Someone spoil my shit so I can feel the need to play :(

*OT Is this a one timer or will we have another go next year(hopefully)?

w0w totally ignored I quit PSO!

Last edited:

Piggybacking off of this, do the server milestones (both event and regularly ongoing) also work like this? I.E. - 4 people spamming normal MA4C in one 4-player multi mode game would be equal in server-wide kills toward the milestones as 4 people spamming normal MA4C in 4 1-player multi mode games (assuming everyone gets to atleast tag every single monster in the 4-player game)?

No.

Server would total more kills from four 1-player parties compared to one 4-player party.

Could you clarify on this?
Waiting for everyone to tag enemies in normal difficulty sounds like it would take more time. Unless everyone in the party is weak where they can't kill enemies in 1-3 hits.

I've never seen people do MAS E4 Normal in a party of 2+ players for server milestone rewards if each player can kill quickly on their own.

Unless it's a full party of FOs that can coordinate 1-3 players tagging with debuffs and the last one killing or starting to kill enemies, it seems like more effort than what it's worth.

I fully agree that four 1-player teams would be faster. Was just confused by your wording, sorry.

So to clarify: a team of four people all tagging enemies would result in the same number of kills as four teams of a single player killing everything, though the latter would be a much faster method, given how easy it is to wipe out enemies in Normal.

Back