Ephinea Summer Event

Nice work on unlocking Christmas Fiasco.

Kills earned in Christmas Fiasco count toward the event milestones, just like Max Attack 4. Also like Max Attack, you can earn badges for clearing it.

Reactions: Ade
Officially best event. 1.5m tier was best tier (imo), everything we get now is just an added bonus. Thank you guys for unlocking it.
Kills earned in Christmas Fiasco count toward the event milestones, just like Max Attack 4.
Ballin'

Reactions: Ade
Considering I am still in rags will I need to get carried like all the max attack quests (besides playing very hard or what not)?

Cool, so could someone briefly describe the quest itself? Which episode/areas are played? Are there bosses? Is it timed? Comparable # of enemies to the MA quests?

i'm officially going super cyan when i get home oh my god

Cool, so could someone briefly describe the quest itself? Which episode/areas are played? Are there bosses? Is it timed? Comparable # of enemies to the MA quests?
All episodes, very creature dense, 30 minute time limit, come with a group unless you're hunting for something.
I have level 120 characters that can't solo Normal difficulty in time.

I'll hop on later on my hucast and hit you up on discord if we have room to carry you. Ran e1, 2, and 4 earlier with a nice group, easily my favorite quests in PSO BB. Last christmas I didnt get to fully enjoy these quests because everyone had shit tier gear but now it's a hell of a lot more fun with decked out characters.

Is this already enabled? Because I noticed the CF kills are not adding to my personal kill count.
Fodra isn't logging the kills for this quest properly. I will be correcting this in about 20 minutes.

I will be unable to increase your personal # of kills by what you accomplished since Fiasco was added, had you played it on Fodra, and there will be no individual "compensation" for the loss of logging. I, however, will be boosting the total amount of global kills by ~50k, factoring in the number of quest completions logged (yes, completions were still logged) and the amount of enemies in the quests.

Thanks for the quick reply and great event, having a blast!
I'm at 18k on my personal count, so I should be fine there by the end of the event

Fiasco is a fun quest; got to run it a few times after the reset last night. Good experience also. I'll probably try to run it several more times tonight if anyone is down. :)

Back