Ephinea Summer Event

Hahaha. Time to listen to some tunes ;3

Does Christmas Fiasco get the rare enemy bonus that was earned as a summer event milestone? Even though it doesn't count towards HBR, would it be possible to get the HBR drop bonuses in Christmas Fiasco?

Struggling to get people to play it since they aren't getting their drop bonuses. :(

Does Christmas Fiasco get the rare enemy bonus that was earned as a summer event milestone? Even though it doesn't count towards HBR, would it be possible to get the HBR drop bonuses in Christmas Fiasco?

Struggling to get people to play it since they aren't getting their drop bonuses. :(
Rare Enemy Rate is server-wide. And no, because badges aren't affected by HBR and there are so many enemies it would break the game entirely to have bonus droprates on top of it.

The "Festivity on the Beach" quest has been activated in Episode 2 for the duration of the event, congratulations!

Some milestones will need to be activated manually, so there may be a delay as one of the staff members will need to activate them. I start work on Monday and Sodaboy has a full-time job, so give it at least 24 hours after a milestone has been unlocked, thanks!
FESTIVITY ON THE BEACH!!!! Let the Hopeless Romantics rejoice!!!!! TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!! Mews "NUDE BEACH" Room name returns! <3!

I wasn't around for easter. Are these event eggs going to give hit% ubers? Or did that get patched out?

(pls say it got patched out =x)
There was so called "Tier 3 gamble" where you give the guy 25 eggs and you have 10% chance to get an item from the list which contains the 6 ubers (with guaranteed hit), up to 50h maximum. It has since been nerfed and now only has 4% chance to get an item from the list, and the ubers are now 0'd.

Question: kill gate is account bound? And so is the item distribution?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get the egg lists and info possibly placed in a spoiler on OP @XII since everyone seems to be asking?

There was so called "Tier 3 gamble" where you give the guy 25 eggs and you have 10% chance to get an item from the list which contains the 6 ubers (with guaranteed hit), up to 50h maximum.

Oh my god I can't believe I missed this. :C

(Anyone have a link to egg info so I know what I can do with them?)

Tinybutt got hit SJS...
Then died on RAcast with Xmas HP..
Then died on his huney...SJS...
Then suicided all chars..
Then went Inactive..
Rip.

It's kind of complicated but here it goes:

Easter Event Introduction (don't really need to read this if you just want to know what you could do with them)

The Event Egg shop has 3 features:

First is the shop (relevant thread). Similar to Badges and their respective shops, you trade eggs for items directly. The second page of the thread has a list of items in the shop and their cost in eggs, but I'm not sure if it's up to date. You could check the in game shop as well, which should be up to date.

Second is the Gambling NPC (relevant thread). He works like Coren, where you gamble certain amount of eggs to get prizes if you're lucky. The thread, with the stealthy nerf to Tier 3, is not completely up to date.

Third is the Egg Doubling NPC (relevant thread). With 5 Eggs or more, you can bet Head/Tails, if you guess it right you double the amount of eggs you have, and if you guess it wrong you lose them all.

You guys are all forgetting the part where @Sun Mi dragged the coin flip lady through the depths of hell and made 50000000 eggs

This is my understanding of the kill gate system so far:

Item Rewards with kill gates are distributed once per account, if one of the character on the account has contributed enough kills. An account does not get more rewards by having more than one character reach the required amount of kills. Even if the total sum of kills among all characters of an account is greater than the kill gate, if none of the characters have enough kills by themselves, the account will not get the reward.

Is my understanding correct? Or does each character get their own reward?

Incorrect, almost though. The sum is what the gate is checked against, but it's still only one reward per account.

Incorrect, almost though. The sum is what the gate is checked against, but it's still only one reward per account.
Thank you, just one more question: when you check your contribution at end of MA4, you only see your current character's contribution right? So we have to manually add them up to make sure?

Yes, it's the current character's kill count. You'll need to add them up.

Isn't there a way to add a dialog option to one of the event shop NPCs to get your current kill count?

Wait, what @Melirei just confused me. If I have 3 characters with less kills than the killgate but total kills more than the killgate do I receive the reward? Or it requires one of the character's being higher.

Back