Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

WE NEED MORE COINS!
reNTs6.gif

We discovered the reason the jukebox wasn't working was other peoples coins were stuck in the jukebox the whole time! So we came up with the brilliant solution of shoving more coins down the slot to slowly push out the coins stuck in the jukebox, But we need YOUR help to gather up all the coins you can get and help us by pushing the coins in the jukebox!

Pew Pewing my way through the caves on Hard when I came across this. Finally! A rare weapon!

Oh... slicer. Naturally.

Oh well, back to pew pewing.

tfw there's hit

tfw there's no possibility for a beast ;_;

Attachments

• psoa6.jpg
    psoa6.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 460

Attachments

• pso1443768320.jpg
    pso1443768320.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 415
One ball is severely smaller than the other... Cactus may want to see the doctor.

While Soda is fixing the tekker (I wasn't going crazy, thought my silly tekker was being stubborn!) I figured I'd poke at the thread.

Oh look! A red box! Woooo.

Ehh... DB's Saber. Meh, I'm 34, strongest weapon I have right now.

Oh hey look... another... DB's Saber. At .21% drop chance... that's not a kick in the teeth for things I actually want, no... not at all...

Make that a DB's Saber with Hit. *sighs*

Oh well, at least I made my Rati today. There's always an upside!

1: Bananas
2: Bernie got stuck and was dancing/having a seizure

Attachments

• pso1443806816.png
    pso1443806816.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
  • pso1443842816.png
    pso1443842816.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
random pic from adventures in ttf lvling up

finally got this, woot woot!

random find from a box while hunting for g/battles (and the elusive MSI) in forest of sorrow.

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?

Attachments

• 2015-10-03_00007.jpg
    2015-10-03_00007.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 314
Matt said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHJkhZEqIk

More no/little-DMC adventures. Managed to KO a 2C1 Barba Ray on first landing... -never- seen this happen before. o. o
I'm glad to see damage cancelling get rectified. Thanks for uploading these.

Haha well, damage cancel is always a thing in PSOBB -- this can't be rectified without client modifications to make the server handle all damage (instead of the client as current), but thankfully the 3 different servers on Ephinea allow you to mitigate DMC as much as possible by playing with a local group on them.

My videos are usually European players playing on Lumireis, the EU server, for example.

That being said though, damage cancel is much less here than it is on SCHTServ no matter what. :roll: Probably because the host is actually a real one instead of a DSL line. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Here's a better version of one of the videos I did up there. Killing Sinow Zoas in 2C4 with pure traps, no cancelling.

Decided to hunt Magic Rock Moola. Got it at my first run of today's rate. Died immediately after. :D

Nuve9zH.png

such a bittersweet victory, echelon.

Back