Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

Made an attempt at a time attack sort of, just trying to make TE: Forest a bit quicker by splitting up as we were hunting Heaven Punisher.

When you're bored waiting for players, weird things ensue.

kUYi6hM.jpg

First two matches back from an 8 month Bmode hiatus. At 199 wins now and forever waiting until Remuchan comes back.
Shoutgu vs Vex Jr

8 month old Battle 6 video with @UN1QL0 that I forgot to post. Was the last time I battled until this week.

Uploaded a bunch of videos today, here are a few:

& My 1st Video in 4k!

Last edited:
Made some more today!

Note there may be some artefacts in some of them, I recorded 2500 bitrate for a week or so by mistake so I pushed the upgrade/dimensions as best as I could.

Yeah man, saying that RAcasts are better than HUcasts is edgelord as fuck.

Not too bad for a long break from Bmode and PSO. 1v1 Hunewearl matches and 2v2 HUmar vs HUnewearl matches.

TTF run. Found a ??? Raygun, picked it up to see if it was worth tekking, was not, dropped it. Game hung for a second as it does when you drop something in a doorway, and then the second turned into several seconds... "huh, did I DC?" Game resumes, box is.. not in my inventory. Or on the ground. Raygun is just.. nowhere to be seen. After a few puzzled moments I located it.

Apparently I somehow dropped it off the central dome platform, lol. Oops. Glad it wasn't something I wanted since there's no way down there in TTF. :D

Attachments

• pso132054707752802254.png
    pso132054707752802254.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
Back