Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

Yeah, when you get the same item drop between some monsters within seconds of each other, it's just luck. Happened on the official server sometimes too. Guess RNGsus must have been smiling on you.

Nice War of Limits 2 runs with HUcassie, hunting Heavenly/Arms. Found what we needed in the end.

Attachments

• 2-2.png
    2-2.png
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 247
Sodaboy said:
Yeah, when you get the same item drop between some monsters within seconds of each other, it's just luck. Happened on the official server sometimes too. Guess RNGsus must have been smiling on you.
RNGesus always smiles upon me from time to time. :mrgreen:

First Redria Hildetorr while hunting God/Battle! I would love to have a Rainbow Baton.

Not yet, I suppose...

Attachments

• png_pso1441059605.png
    png_pso1441059605.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 202
  • png_pso1441059624.png
    png_pso1441059624.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
Ryan said:
NDW said:
Two at once!?

Similar thing happened with me and... Andy, I think it was? We were doing TTF and two of the Hildebears in F2 dropped Custom Frames, not more than a few meters from each other... it was wild. :D

Be Amazed!

50 Spirit Gatlings are best gatlings <3

And finally: Someone fatter than me! :O

Attachments

• PsoBB 2015-08-28 19-50-22-698.jpg
    PsoBB 2015-08-28 19-50-22-698.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 189
  • PsoBB 2015-08-29 00-09-56-593.jpg
    PsoBB 2015-08-29 00-09-56-593.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 183
  • PsoBB 2015-08-30 22-31-50-652.jpg
    PsoBB 2015-08-30 22-31-50-652.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 189
Now I'm wondering if the mtwist library has some bug in it that generates the same number twice very often. Which is weird, 'cuz you'd have to roll the same two numbers twice in a row actually. Once for the DAR, once for the rare, then again for the DAR and again for the rare. Haha. Going to have to investigate. If an issue, will switch to a different random number generator.

I like the RNG here, but I get that it can be falsely be random since I found too many Yamato's last night. I think it was three, or four? Yeah, it's the RNG man.

Haha. Dragon will always drop an item and has a 9% chance to drop the Yamato, which is pretty high if you're spamming him, but yeah I am going to revisit the random number generator library we use.

I don't think it's too far fetched for stuff like that to happen, I've seen it before elsewhere!

Also, 100!!!

Attachments

• pso1441068808.png
    pso1441068808.png
    619.7 KB · Views: 181
At least it's in safe hands now. \. _./

8458910265.jpg

(found one the game after too)

I changed the RNG from mtwist to a simple procedure I wrote. (Basically uses rand 4 times to generate a number and, yes, I remembered to seed it.)

Just going to see how random winning the rolls are now.

IxDDLJmm.png
dBtHq3Bm.png

First couple of PDs found. Happy days I guess, heh.

WyhXIxfm.png

First rare enemy...and amusingly enough, this one popped up in the room right after the one where I got that second PD above. Only a silly General/Mind though for a drop. Then again, I wasn't expecting anything since I was just doing all the quests needed to start doing the Soul Eater questline.

I6dB588m.png

Ah, my beautiful Rati. Funny story though...I screwed up really bad and gave the lv99 mag to the wrong character intending to get a Nidra out of the deal. Thought I had a ruined mag, then swapped it over to my Skyly HUcast and fed it a Dimate to see how much higher the pow stat would go on my messed up mag...and surprisingly enough, it turned into Rati and all my screwups were forgiven. I actually kinda wanted to get a Nidra to start with just because I like the quick leveling it gets with merely Monomates. Rati levels up slow as hell though so it'll take some time to have my 5/145/50/0 mag.

ktNRA7Mm.png

Finally, I get my sweet Soul Eater and get it grinded to +9 instantly.

I'll be on vacation for about a week, starting tommorow. I'm gonna miss you guys! Happy hunting!

Attachments

• a_Vacation.png
    a_Vacation.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
It's not a big shiny, but, not bad for a hard mode run, Brionac get~ ^^
Pitty it didn't have any %.
Also got a DB's Saber during that run, but Brionac was what I wanted from there.

Sodaboy said:
Dragon will always drop an item
Unless you mean for VH+, I think I've had a few runs where Dragon didn't drop anything himself (in Hard mode at least), only got items from the boxes, I think he didn't drop anything in the Lost Heat Sword (Hard) run from the picture above (unless I missed it...).

Attachments

• psobb 2015-09-02 01-27-41-140.jpg
    psobb 2015-09-02 01-27-41-140.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 471
ezodagrom said:
Unless you mean for VH+, I think I've had a few runs where Dragon didn't drop anything himself (in Hard mode at least), only got items from the boxes, I think he didn't drop anything in the Lost Heat Sword (Hard) run from the picture above (unless I missed it...).
This means the Dragon tried to drop an orange or blue box, which bosses are unable to do. If this happens it looks like the DAR didn't roll, but it still did.

Nice Raygun find during my box runs.

First full ultimate ttf of the server. The team was Roo(racast), Schranky(hucast), Jessica(fonewearl), and FaboCraven(fonewearl). Also I panic screenshotted so you can't see our names or my level, but I was lv 113 at the time.

KuFFv2fl.jpg

YOOOOOOOO YELLOWBOZE H/ARM GET

Yay, did my first no-FO 2P 2C4 here. Decided to go HUcast/HUcast cuz idk.

fe87af5690.jpg

86d6e0ce40.jpg

Was like no drops though, haha. Found a couple of Pallasch and a Buster, but no Mechgun or Arms for Lockgun. No trap shoot for mid-stage and I'm sure you can imagine how Olga 1 went. :p Should probably take HUcaseal/HUcast next time if I feel like going fast for guaranteed gun, though.

Back