Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

That is one of the most awesome animated pictures of PSO I have ever seen.

Sodaboy said:
That is one of the most awesome animated pictures of PSO I have ever seen.

I hit him with my chaos pole and immediately ran to the doorway and let him do my dirty work >:D

A3ewJ7r.jpg

Found an Amplifier of Anti. Wooh!

1SLFKAl.jpg

My very first rare on this server, hehe.

IHPuSyw.jpg

No hit, but they are still pretty cool.

Wow, badass! Congrats to both of you!! Esp on that YATA MIRROR ;o

Yay, finally cleared Episode 1 CM as HUcaseal/HUcast duo. :) Takes forever compared to Episode 2 and a hell of a lot more boring, haha.

a997dfdd60.jpg

773fa9e5b4.jpg

3bb6670bcc.jpg

Episode 1 Challenge mode might as well be called CAVES CHALLENGE MODE.

Caves puts me to sleep if I'm in it for any good amount of time.

I think Garanz are great in C6 actually, since you can just run around them and make them kill everything in the room, lol. What's more annoying are the floating Canadines when you're not running a team that has a Force, or you haven't dropped Mechguns for the HUcaseal yet. We did double HU since it's probably the most effective across all stages, so I'd say C6 was definitely the worst stage as well! Especially since we never did drop any Mechguns... (C5 was fine because Autogun drops which HUcaseal can equip)

When it comes to Caves, once you get off Sword it's alllllllllllllllll good, until Pan Arms wall themselves of course. <_>

F0APBu.gif

Dark/death gunners are so stupid :D

They stay confused permanently when you confuse them. =D

Remade a useful symbol chat for 1c6.

0858c65ef4.jpg

Finally killed this scrub.

697e3eb4a9.jpg

Decided to play BB "as if for the first time" so to speak, so went through the government quests one-by-one (starting from 1-1, all the way to 9-8) and finally finished them all today. I thought it was really fun actually, it was like an extended Challenge Mode of sorts, although I couldn't imagine having to do it everytime you made a new character. Progress wasn't exactly balanced either, as the 5/6/7- and first few 9- quests were way too easy if you do them all in chronological order.

Ended up at 41 because I crashed the first time I did 9-8 when I got to Saint Million. Way to kill the mood.

Also, are rare enemies supposed to appear in 2C1? I honestly dunno.

f3b97ecf39.jpg

I use Tofuman's Widescreen Launcher for Teth Clients. It allows you to set the game to widescreen and have the HUD correctly adjust itself to the resolution instead of scretching itself like it normally does. Also supports a bunch of new resolutions that you might prefer.

falkenjeff said:
Anyone know how to take working screenshots without a print screen key?
Use Fraps or some other such program designed for that purpose.

@ Matt

Rare enemies have always been possible in Challenge mode, yes. They're usually something of a punishment, as they can seriously slow down your run, lol.

Matt said:
Also, are rare enemies supposed to appear in 2C1? I honestly dunno.

Yes they have been able to spawn in cmode since forever. Sucks to have them pop up in a game due to time but hey, at least you get a nice exp boost right? Lol

Back