Christmas Trivia - 99 PD in prizes

That is the literal meaning of the pokemon nature (Brave); the actual name comes from that word, more specifically from its variant "Valeroso/a", which leads me to...

...The right answer.
Cassie 9 also had it right. Congratulations Aizen :)

Nice. I've been editing the main post with comments about the questions that are answered correctly; the New York reference is there.

I was actually going to guess Valeria, but I didn't want to be wrong, so, I went with an unconventional name of a girl I actually knew once who's name was Vittoria. But I was wrong anyway XD

Last question remains unanswered; the clues given so far should be enough.

This will be my last guess, I've tried enough.

5. Marche Radiuju

The main character in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The name is probably lesser known as you can choose your own name in that game. IIRC (its been 8+ years) him and his brother were often having trouble with a lizard gang in their hometown in the first story part of the game. In a library or bar or something.
Fantastic choice of game if so.

Gg Aer. I bet that is it!
Rabbit like char viera adds up

Wedding Marche Radiuju!

I sincerely hope that's it, Aer. In fact, I think it is. Amazing. Wedding March was one of the first Disks I excluded as the solution.

Wedding Marche Radiuju!

I sincerely hope that's it, Aer. In fact, I think it is. Amazing. Wedding March was one of the first Disks I excluded as the solution.

For the longest time I excluded it as Marth from Fire Emblem.

I can't find the thornmail thing though.

latest

Marche is correct! Therefore, the last winner is @Aer! congratulations.
I'm glad someone who played the game guessed it. I've played it plenty of times, since i was a kid; an outstanding game.

Explanation:
-Disc Vol. 1 "Wedding March"
-When he appears in the new transformed Ivalice, he meets Montblanc (the "rabbit-like character" from FFXII), and the first thing he does is call a bangaa "lizard", which gets him in trouble.
-I chose him because...
*game spoiler*
...although he eventually becomes rich, powerful, popular and literally lives the dream of being in a fantasy world where he has everything, he knows it is wrong to dwell on dreams, as Dumbledore would say.

Last edited:
latest

Marche is correct! Therefore, the last winner is @Aer! congratulations.
I'm glad someone who played the game guessed it. I've played it plenty of times, since i was a kid; an outstanding game.

Explanation:
-Disc Vol. 1 "Wedding March"
-When he appears in the new transformed Ivalice, he meets Montblanc (the "rabbit-like character" from FFXII), and the first thing he does is call a bangaa "lizard", which gets him in trouble.
-I chose him because...
*game spoiler*
...although he eventually becomes rich, powerful, popular and literally lives the dream of being in a fantasy world where he has everything, he knows it is wrong to dwell on dreams, as Dumbledore would say.

Ohh and I played it a lot! A lot a lot! I'm going to go in my parent's attic next time I'm there and dust it off probably.
This gave me a yearning.

Kupo!

This was really fun. Learned stuff researching for questions.

Last edited:
Back