I found 2 small errors:
1. Under 'where to find your cells', you said:
D-Photon Core:
Ultimate Olga Flow + Greenill, Skyly, Redria or Whitill @ 1/64.
6 (2nd Anniv) Gold Badges via Badge Shop.
but I think you were thinking of the Parasitic Cell Type D that you can get from the badge shop

Also, another easy way to get the Kit of Sega Saturn is to complete that Ep. II quest where you chase the purple orbs around in Seaside until NiGHTS appears and gives you it. (has "dream" in the title I think but can't remember)

I found 2 small errors:
1. Under 'where to find your cells', you said:

but I think you were thinking of the Parasitic Cell Type D that you can get from the badge shop

Also, another easy way to get the Kit of Sega Saturn is to complete that Ep. II quest where you chase the purple orbs around in Seaside until NiGHTS appears and gives you it. (has "dream" in the title I think but can't remember)
Parasitic cell D is used to make virus armor. D Photon Core is the mag cell.

Parasitic cell D is used to make virus armor. D Photon Core is the mag cell.
I know, that's what I meant by that; but in this he's saying you can get the dpc from the badge shop but you can't and never could.

@Detourist if you look at the post before yours, it mentions finding that cell from ''Dream Messenger''. I just haven't updated this list in like a year since the wiki has been around. I should go over it after the event if not just to edit this section.

And yeh, nice spot on the DPC.

Ok, updated the ''where to find your cells'' section. Not that anyone uses this guide anymore because we have awesome wiki :wacko:

Also added the wiki to the thread. Still need to add the Seasons kits.

• Updated some of the writing to be easier to read with sizes & changing the yellow writing to Gold (for white background users).
  • Added the AHK easy mag feeding thread by @redDEAD .
  • Added all the season's mag info.
  • Added notes for Gal Gael & Moro.
  • Added Feed Plans linked from another thread.

Last edited:
Updated the ''where to find your cells'' section.

Aren't Mag, Varuna, and Kalki available for 30 golds?

Yes, nice spot, I edited the details in my notepad program but forgot to copy them across. It is now all changed. Thank you.

Edit: Also noticed Yahoo has Boss+ trigger and invincibility so I added that to boss rushing with Nidra & Agastya.

Last edited:
Back