Awesome guides.

Under Mag triggers and activates, 3rd evolution mags, I think there's a typo of Marica spelled as Marcia.
Also I've attached an image someone posted or linked in a comment somewhere. It also shows hidden bonuses. While Bana seems awesome with invincibility in 3/4 situations, it actually has a negative bonus to activating at full PB meter and entering a boss room. It has an unknown bonus to reverser, but apparantly mags casting reverser is disabled on Blue Burst. I'd like to know where to get the info in this image for all mags. The utility this image is of seems to have a few typos itself. Resta is spelled as Reseta and for Negative Bonus I think they meant low syncro = increased rate (or else it's just the same result as a positive bonus how they worded it).

Attachments

• PMT.jpg
    PMT.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 65
Lmao, marcia. Edited, ty.

Man that area really needs to be more aesthetically pleasing...well it will do until I have time.

As for PMT files you can get programs which take them directly from the game. There is a few programs like that in ''Solys stash'' at the tools section.

Plan to sometime later tidy up the activation and trigger area to make it more readable.
Plan to do this today/tomorrow at some point and also update the ''where to find your cells'' area with current eggs + listing instead of the old.

Last edited:
Had a tidy up of the whole thread and updated the current Egg Lists into the where to find section.

Also added this note:
Note: There is a hidden value within synchro which boosts/nerfs certain triggers. For example Agastya is the best mag for a boss fight as with 120% Synchro it has a higher chance of achieving the invincibility trigger. There are a few mags with these hidden values of which I am need to finding/compiling a list.

Small correction I noticed: I was able to get a Gray mag from HUmar costume 2-6. I believe both 1-6 and 2-6 offer Gray and Black, though I haven't made enough characters on this server to confirm it.

Changes from the new charts for
  • Dragon Scale
  • Liberta Kit
  • Heaven Striker Coat
have been listed in the 'were to find your cells' area.

Your colours aren't entirely correct. Trying to get a grey mag on HUmar and RAcaseal gave me pink and cyan respectively. Do those costumes give random mags?

I assume what happened is that currently the server does not assign mag colors based on the list in this topic.
That list came from the client data but the server might do it different.

Which row and number did you choose for each?

Yep, the server does not give colors according to the original data and just gives it based on the index of the costume/body mapped to the array of colors.

Ok, thank you @Laserpent, @Some furf for informing me on this. As @Soly said the info was taken from client data. I'll make an edit in the section to specify this and do some in/game tests/edits on those specified, and others when I get more time.

Added this to the section:
Note: This list was taken directly from client data and is not entirely correct for the server, if you find any mistakes please inform me so I can update /check/edit this list. Thanks.

Last edited:
The server should do this, but yeah is not what it was originally

Code:
Costume 1-1: Red
Costume 1-2: Blue
Costume 1-3: Yellow
Costume 1-4: Green
Costume 1-5: Purple
Costume 1-6: Black
Costume 1-7: White
Costume 1-8: Cyan
Costume 1-9: Brown
Costume 2-1: Orange
Costume 2-2: Slate Blue
Costume 2-3: Olive
Costume 2-4: Turquoise
Costume 2-5: Fuschia
Costume 2-6: Grey
Costume 2-7: Cream
Costume 2-8: Pink
Costume 2-9: Dark Green
Costume 3-1: Red
Costume 3-2: Blue
Costume 3-3: Yellow
Costume 3-4: Green
Costume 3-5: Purple
Costume 3-6: Black
Costume 3-7: White

How do you unlock the costumes 3-1 to 3-7? Is that a Cast thing only?

Updated the synchro trigger values with a matt quote from quick question thread and changed the colours to correct. I'll tidy it up later along with dbl checking the colours manually

Last edited:
Edited some grammar + added a note.

Had some issues with bbcode which broke my thread, sorry if anyone was using it at the time. It is all cleared up now.

Added a video of mag desync (reloading block in the tips section, updated the ''where to find your mag cells'' section & added Stealth Kit to the thread.

Last edited:
Back