Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Was playing this stage with Paganini + Pdxdash, and about 17minutes into the stage we realized we were getting no EXP from the enemies. (The purple text appears but the characters didn't gain any). We tried this with different hosts and remade to test the game was not bugged alone. Tried other stages. We also tried Seabed in normal mode, including testing classic + exp share off but they all worked fine. It seems the bug is happening in 2c4 only.

Should be resolved on Auldrant. Will fix it on Lumireis and Fodra later. (Lumireis whenever the user count is 0, Fodra whenever the next maint occurs.)

Thanks for reporting.

Thanks for fixing, just an extra note if it's of any help, (we did a fun no exp run for lols), and after killing Olga, all the EXP worked and we went up 8 levels; just none previous to the boss.

Weird. Anyway! I know the problem and fixed it on the ship. Some more of the code changes I did earlier and forgot to test something... I *think* that's the last of the issues, hopefully. *crosses fingers and toes*

Will try and update Fodra and Lumireis as soon as I'm able to.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oh, FYI no EXP in 2c5 also. Not sure if knowing that matters for your fix but figured best to mention!

Back