What anime are you currently watching?

@Spuz I have a co worker that is a huge Naruto fan. I Tagged along to check out Boruto the Movie when it was in theatres.

@Spuz I have a co worker that is a huge Naruto fan. I Tagged along to check out Boruto the Movie when it was in theatres.

The new series is ok so far, lighthearted but I am not expecting much, it's most likely going to go at a slow pace like the original naruto did.. I wouldn't say I'm a huge naruto fan, I quite like it but the whole year long of fillers was offputting.

Same I don't really like the filler either.

I didn't mind the story afterwards, ya know the Shikimaru story. But the whole, Madara fight was aids. One punch every 50 episodes legit made me cringe just for him to last 3 eps before having his body destroyed and taken over.

I've watched about half of the Saga of Tanya the Evil. Once the entire season is dubbed, I'll watch it all start-to-finish.

If tokusatsu counts as live-action anime, I've also been watching Kyuranger and Kamen Rider Ex-AID.

Shingeki no Kyojin 2, Boku no Hero Academia 2, Alice to Zouroku and Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.

Plan on starting a few others I've seen, too ╭( ・ㅂ・)و )))

wait there's an SnK2 oh shit

Looks like it's just started, I'll wait for it to finish before I start watching it because I don't like watching animes currently being broadcasted.

Since my laptop has been broken for a week, i've been watching all my Studio Ghibli movies.

Since my laptop has been broken for a week, i've been watching all my Studio Ghibli movies.

Favorite one? Mine as mainstream as it sounds is Spirited Away.

I also plan to watch SnK when it ends.

Recently Finished: Matoi the Sacred Slayer
Currently watching: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Plan to watch: who knows?

@.Kuja Honestly its hard to pick! Porco Rosso had me nearly in tears yesterday. The feels!

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind and Spirited away are very close for my top spot.

Attack on Titan season 2(even though I'm fully caught up on the manga and I know what's going to happen each new episode xD)

I'm only watching seasonal Anime at the moment but, here's my top 6 of this season (over the 16 I'm watching):
  1. Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
  2. Eromanga-Sensei
  3. Tsuki ga Kirei
  4. Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
  5. DanMachi Gaiden – Sword Oratoria
  6. Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
The "I'm not watching yet but know will be good" award: Uchouten Kazoku 2
The "cute asf" award: Hinako Note

Well, Katanagatari was good. 9/10 good.

I was wanting to watch Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn), but am unable to find a download at all.

Starting on Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou just because it was on my plan to watch list. Guess i put it there for a reason, though I can't remember why. Probably "reccomended" by MAL users, because I liked another title.

Well, here I go! Off to some high school adventures.

I'm some episodes away to finished watching the 1971 Lupin III anime and I'm currently watching Hajime no Ippo.
Since I'm done with pretty much a lot of animes I was watching some stuff I'm planning to watch is:
  • Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
  • Patlabor: The Movie
  • Black Magic
  • Project A-ko
  • City Hunter
And a bunch more stuff,I would probably be watching The Irresponsible Captain Tylor on the next few days.
Here's a link to myanimelist in case anyone is interested.

Back