What anime are you currently watching?

Season 1 was much better in my opinion. Season 2 isnt so bad though. Watch it!

I just want some of your guys' opinions. Is it worth watching season 2 of SAO? I heard interesting things about it. Also, after that rollercoaster of emotions in SAO's first season, I don't know what my heart is going to do. BUT I SHIP THE FUCK OUTA ASUNA AND KIRITO Sorry, just want some inputs.

i've read the manga for the first half of season 1 and watched the 2nd half and from that alone i would never touch sao again. i know a few freinds who watched and they liked sao but hated season 2 so idk but i wouldnt

I just started watching Kill la Kill this morning. Not sure how I feel about it yet lol.

@Miho I tried watching Fist of the North Star as well. Couldnt finish it. There were some lol moments though. (Like, how many shirts does that guy have? He keeps ripping them off! Haha)

I just finished Blood+, all 50 eps, wasn't the best imo. Right to the end it was a bit stale.

I just started watching Kill la Kill this morning. Not sure how I feel about it yet lol.

Its unique certainly but it's so good!!

I just finished Blood+, all 50 eps, wasn't the best imo. Right to the end it was a bit stale.

Its unique certainly but it's so good!!
I'm on Ep. 14 now and I'm totally in to it lol

I'm on Ep. 14 now and I'm totally in to it lol

Yeah man. Kill la Kill is definitely a different style so can seem nuts at first but it's just part of its charm :3

I am currently re-watching Kill la Kill again. I love the art and how insane the action is in it. Also finished Death Note, re-watching AoT and trying to figure what else to watch. Gotta finish Durarara. I loved Blood+ wish I could find it so I could watch it again

Figured I would join MAL and update my listings via this rather than via my own notepad (after seeing @Jyuki and @Nyte using it, and i like to keep organised soo... > My Profile < add me :3)

@SepulchralxMoon , KLK is so dope, one of my favs, i'd rewatch for the same reasons if i didnt have to many in my ''plan to watch' list. Durarara is so worth also, very unique plot! Check out my list above for some ideas, I am sure we have similar tastes ;p

As for Blood+ you have:
GoGoAnime, Chia-Anime, KissAnime, AnimeFreak all have it running.

Chia, GoGo & Kiss are directly to Blood+ Subbed (Though GoGo has some of the mirrors as dubbed so you have to not use the main mirror, i tended to use openload or the one below it). If you want dubbed you can just go back a page on any of these 3 (I naturally assume sub). AnimeFreak when selecting episodes has the choice of mirror link above the video for subbed or dubbed.

I started re-watching Medarot (Medabots) after seeing @Peppercat post about it. Haven't seen since I was a teen so it makes good nostalgia!

Lol. I can't watch anime when school is in session or else I won't get anything done, but my friends and I occasionally meet up/make time to watch anime! :3 We are two episodes away from finishing Gundam Seed and oh my gosh! what a roller coaster ride! It's my first time watching a gundam series. I like mecha, but I don't actively look for it ya know? I can't wait for when we finish it.

After Gundam Seed, we're going to take a little break before watching Gundam Seed Destiny... so we're going to watch Yuri On Ice for the inbetween lool. I'd rather we watch Haikyuu but Haikyuu is 3 seasons long so far </3 I mean... we did watch 2 seasons of symphogear.. maybe I can convince them.

Figured I would join MAL and update my listings via this rather than via my own notepad (after seeing @Jyuki and @Nyte using it, and i like to keep organised soo... > My Profile < add me :3)

@SepulchralxMoon , KLK is so dope, one of my favs, i'd rewatch for the same reasons if i didnt have to many in my ''plan to watch' list. Durarara is so worth also, very unique plot! Check out my list above for some ideas, I am sure we have similar tastes ;p

As for Blood+ you have:
GoGoAnime, Chia-Anime, KissAnime, AnimeFreak all have it running.

Chia, GoGo & Kiss are directly to Blood+ Subbed (Though GoGo has some of the mirrors as dubbed so you have to not use the main mirror, i tended to use openload or the one below it). If you want dubbed you can just go back a page on any of these 3 (I naturally assume sub). AnimeFreak when selecting episodes has the choice of mirror link above the video for subbed or dubbed.

I started re-watching Medarot (Medabots) after seeing @Peppercat post about it. Haven't seen since I was a teen so it makes good nostalgia!

I love KLK, I always wanna start a new one but I tend to play PSO while I have an anime on so I don't always pay attention and don't wanna miss anything in a new anime lol. Im definitely gonna go after Durarara next cuz I enjoyed what little of it I did see.

I didn't even know MAL was a thing! im prolly gonna make a profile on there also so I will check out your list indefinitely.

I do indeed prefer subbed over dubbed plus it helps also since im learning Japanese lmao. However subtitles don't translate very well sometimes lol

Back