What anime are you currently watching?

Loved that anime!

Spirited Away and Nausicaä are my top 2 Miyazaki films. Hope ya like it.
Also, sent a request on MAL. Don't delete me!
Nice,I got into anime not so long ago so there are a lot of cool stuff for me to catch up.
The first time I watched Spirited Away was on a VHS like in 2002 that me and friend rented,it's a really nice movie and I saw it multiple times on TV too!
Don't worry I'm not gonna delete you!

Really?that's awesome
I would make sure to watch Paranoia Agent or Boogiepop Phantom next so I can tell you what I think about it!

Loved xxxholic. Ive wanted to see exel saga a long time but just cant find it.

Ive seen clips i know. One of those ill probably have to stop and/ or rewind to get the jokes.

Finished up Akatsuki no Yona. I really wish i could know what happened after.. but at least it ended on a happy note.
It seems Funimation is no longer licensing Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl), so I can finally watch it. There's 4 seasons of it and season 4 may not be readily available for download from what I have read.. Oh well.

I was following Erased on Crunchyroll when it came out. the OP is a good one! I prefer the japanese version.

Last edited:
I am rewatching Fate Stay Night.

On the same topic legend-wise, i watched that King Arthur movie tonight and it was fucking awesome.

Barakamon. MAL reccomends it highly, based on my like for Usagi Drop. It's downloading now. Looking forward to it!

Edit: also downloading Great Teacher Onizuka and One Punch Man. I was looking thru the first couple pages of the most seeded stuff on bakabt and these 2 are ones i'd like to see (plus they're 1080p to boot). One Punch Man is on freeleech so it won't hurt my ratio any!

Last edited:
Number 1 on my list. Will never get tired of watching this.

Seriously needs to be more like it.

Myanimelist
Updated. I've been waching Crunchyroll again recently because I cant download and seed properly using my phone for internet.

Wouldn't want to hurt the download/upload ratio I have built up on bakabt any more!

Bungo Stray Dogs is pretty good so far @ ep11

Not actually watching anything atm, but last weekend I was part of a Turn-A-Gundam binge that finished in about 1.7 days.

Back