USA Election 2016 (Trigger Warning?)

Senraise

No idea if/when if topic will get out of hand, so it's in the title. Trigger warning. :p

Who is/would everybody here vote for, in the current 2016 USA elections? Assuming you had to vote, you can't just say they all fail on some levels. (For real?)

Seeing how I don't really know any other candidates other than Trump/Hillary/Deez Nuts this time, I'd be forced to lay my vote for Trump...I'm willing to go more into why, if the topic goes a little further than 2 posts, but safe to say Trump in the previous elections was a joke, no idea why he got so much popularity this time around...MTV nation.

All right guys, throw some poop at the walls. :eek:

VfoxlNP.gif

Im writing in satan and wasting my vote. I dont like any candidate, even third partys.

No ones addressing america still being number one in incarceration per capita

No one is adressesing how god awful our pay to win education system is (i grew up in england till i was 16, ive seen a working education system).

No one is adressing our excessive military spending and world police attitude.

And lastly, i feel that both main candidates will set the country back 50 years, but for different reasons.

Edited due to INCARNATIONS. Hiarious typo lol.

Last edited:
I'd vote for Trump

Only because I have a bet against a co-worker for a sushi lunch that I intend to win :cool:

Last edited:
Whoa, this topic got more replies, and far more civility than I expected. ;)

I even laughed a couple times, good shit guys. Maybe this election is so far overdone, rationale is finally being forced to take over. Everybody's finally ready to go back and vote for Deez nuts.

Fuck this election.

I'm not American and if I was I still wouldn't vote.

Reactions: Kyu
I want Trump to win. Why? Because I want to prove to people that who they vote for is pointless. Ask a voter serious questions on a candidates policies, history, and background and I bet they won't be able to answer a goddamn single question.

Voters bring their vote down to how candidates "make them feel" not by what the candidate actually can do. "Trump? Nah he's a loony so I'll vote for Hilary". That's really what your vote comes down to? Vote for the other person just because one of them makes you feel uncomfortable? Granted Trump is a whack job but I think he just sucks at hiding his true feelings. To be brilliant at politics is to be able to bullshit your voters, to hide your true self and tell the people what they want to hear.

Trump can't keep his damn mouth shut, if he did he'd actually have a better chance of winning. Hilary probably thinks the same crap as Trump but she's smart enough to hide behind that bullshit "cute old lady" act. Every now and then though, you see her cold interior through the cracks in her mask.

Am I voting? LOL FUCK NO! I finish my degree in 2 months yooooooooooooooooooooo. I got my tickets to Thailand and Vietnam all set. Got my Vietnamese babe waiting for me in Vietnam. Got my English teaching job between the two countries. I'M OUT SON!

PEACE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
AYYYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
At First the idea of Syrian refugees taking over Entire towns and enforcing Sharia law and No US laws enforcement zones worried mew...terror sleeper cells... yadda yadda yadda.... Now we're forced between the Passionate Ego maniac with NO EXPERIENCE and the Pathological LIAR with a LOT Experience (in fucking up!).... yeah...WE'RE DOOMED! XD! If Trump screws up, we can always FIRE HIM lol Hillary may be a little harder to get rid of lol

Voters bring their vote down to how candidates "make them feel" not by what the candidate actually can do. "Trump? Nah he's a loony so I'll vote for Hilary". That's really what your vote comes down to? Vote for the other person just because one of them makes you feel unconformable? Granted Trump is a whack job but I think he just sucks at hiding his true feelings. To be brilliant at politics is to be able to bullshit your voters, to hide your true self and tell the people what they want to hear.

I was for Hillary in the first place because she is smart(er).... now trusting her would be an issue because as many of us, I don't. Trump is just a dumbshit which means he can easily be manipulated in different directions. Trusting him is not an issue because he is not even capable of fooling others, which might be a good thing. He is even friends with Putin and although I don't believe anything he says, war is something I would like to avoid. I still would not know who I should vote for though, even if I could.

At First the idea of Syrian refugees taking over Entire towns and enforcing Sharia law and No US laws enforcement zones worried mew...terror sleeper cells... yadda yadda yadda....

Sharia Law in the US. That is never going to happen...

Now we're forced between the Passionate Ego maniac with NO EXPERIENCE and the Pathological LIAR with a LOT Experience (in fucking up!).... yeah...WE'RE DOOMED! XD! If Trump screws up, we can always FIRE HIM lol Hillary may be a little harder to get rid of lol

Totally agree, it might be better for Obama to get a third term seeing what these guys are capable of lol, or new elections.

I'd say Obama was no good, but thinking back throughout my life...It's not like I can really say George Bush was any better. In fact, I would say he was definitely not...Mr. Clinton then? Eeeh... Different times? Maybe we're just doomed?

I'm telling you. Canada is the place to go. Andy has plenty of room up in Nova Scotia. I heard Quebec makes some mean croissants.

Bagged milk is the best thing since sliced bread.

Plus people suck. Growing up in a crowded ass city like NYC then moving out to open space?

30d.jpg

Back