USA Election 2016 (Trigger Warning?)

Trump has 'every intention' of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital
On the bright side, Zionism is back baby. Dual citizenship has its perks, headed back home on vacation for 2 weeks in December (so @Matt or @ToasterMage better get Fiasco up before I leave lol)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/israel-donald-trump-netanyahu-jerusalem

Trump appoints Myron Ebell to his EPA "Transition Team?" Next he's gonna be warning us about fucking Nibiru.
Rip, we'll also have the Jesus freaks in the house/senate and most likely an ultra conservative supreme court justice appointed.

Hillary is now Al Gore Jr.
TOGIbcP.jpg

This election's outcome is 100% the fault of the American left. Not 95%, not 98%, the full 100%. I'm not jumping for joy at Trump being president because he's... well, he's Donald Trump, but I'd rather have him over what the left has become in most of the west. And it's exactly this that got him into his current position. All I can hope for is that the left, both in most of Europe and in America, will sort itself out. I'm left leaning on most issues. I want to support the left. But I genuinely can't do so considering its current state.

This election's outcome is 100% the fault of the American left. Not 95%, not 98%, the full 100%. I'm not jumping for joy at Trump being president because he's... well, he's Donald Trump, but I'd rather have him over what the left has become in most of the west. And it's exactly this that got him into his current position. All I can hope for is that the left, both in most of Europe and in America, will sort itself out. I'm left leaning on most issues. I want to support the left. But I genuinely can't do so considering its current state.
I like this guy

OH NO!!!!!!!!! I'M SCARED! Yea this is the shit my professors/grad students send me.SAFE.png

All the polls were wrong for one simple reason: "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." We can't disagree with the special snowflakes in public without getting our lives destroyed, but once in the ballot box we're free to flip them off.

All the polls were wrong for one simple reason: "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." We can't disagree with the special snowflakes in public without getting our lives destroyed, but once in the ballot box we're free to flip them off.

Sounds to me like you're an idiot with a victim complex who bases their vote on an internet meme. Now we have a creationist Vice President and a President who doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah but "will know more than anyone else within 24 hours once it matters," if you want to talk about fucking "Special snowflakes." I hope it's worth it and I hope you learn your lesson the hard way.

Sounds to me like you're an idiot with a victim complex who bases their vote on an internet meme. Now we have a creationist Vice President and a President who doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah but "will know more than anyone else within 24 hours once it matters," if you want to talk about fucking "Special snowflakes." I hope it's worth it and I hope you learn your lesson the hard way.

For the record, I would have had no problem voting for a woman for president if she had integrity, believed in freedom and free markets, peace and prosperity, and upholding the Constitution instead of gutting it. Instead the DNC annointed the most corrupt politician in a century as its champion, who vowed to start wars, raise taxes, and reduce my freedoms. That's probably too difficult to grasp, though, for the typical indoctrinated college cultist who sees everything as motivated by -isms.

Besides, I voted Libertarian.

Last edited:
Calm down. Even if he was as wrong as you're saying your reaction is over the top. You do not convince someone by insulting them, and you do not convince those watching either. And as his response shows, you're only inviting insults coming your way.

And before you say he started it, keep in mind that taking the high road will only benefit you if you're not arrogant about it. Especially after a loss. Instead of debunking his remark implying folks are oversensitive you're only confirming it.

"Congratulations, you played yourself." ~DJ Khaled

Changing the topic back n' shit.

Gonna be a long couple of months of "healing" for America still. Apparently. I turn on the news and there's anti-trump riots, and I'd dare almost say, more hate and fear current than during the election.My assumption that if Trump actually won, he'd be assassinated, just might still come true.

Russia happy and willing to resume friendly communication with America once trump is in office confirmed.

I just want to throw this here. Just so you know some of the fallout ive already dealt with.

As some of you know (hardcore,softcore) I was sworn in as a citizen about a year ago. Im originaly from a small town called Nuneaton in england.

In the last week, ive recieved death threats, been told to get my imigrant ass out of the country, been asked to quit my job so a real american can take it, and ive had to defend my pregnant gf from being "grabbed".

Guess this is my life going forward.

As some of you know (hardcore,softcore) I was sworn in as a citizen about a year ago. Im originaly from a small town called Nuneaton in england.

In the last week, ive recieved death threats, been told to get my imigrant ass out of the country, been asked to quit my job so a real american can take it, and ive had to defend my pregnant gf from being "grabbed".

What did you do in the last week? All this information seems awfully suspect at the moment of reading. Also, how does anybody else know/care if you're a citizen of here legally? Is your girlfriend/wife? It's not that I condone their actions, that shit is fucked up either way. However, you come outta nowhere, with some heavy shit, playing the victim. Also, from being grabbed? What. What the fuck does this mean?

I'm gonna guess "grabbed" means deported.

What did you do in the last week? All this information seems awfully suspect at the moment of reading. Also, how does anybody else know/care if you're a citizen of here legally? Is your girlfriend/wife? It's not that I condone their actions, that shit is fucked up either way. However, you come outta nowhere, with some heavy shit, playing the victim. Also, from being grabbed? What. What the fuck does this mean?

I'm gonna guess "grabbed" means deported.
Grabbed as in someone grabbing her boobs because their future president said they could.

I have an accent. A very very strong one. Thats how people know. Its not hard to put it together. All ive done this week is work my 2 jobs (gas station atendant, manufactuting), keep my head down, and keep to myself. Despite how i apear online i suffer from severe social anxiety. Both jobs cater to this well. I only interact with people irl if i absolutely have too.

As far as i know ive not upset anyone, in fact i try not to as best i can.

I just want to throw this here. Just so you know some of the fallout ive already dealt with.

Honestly it's a shame otherwise good things always have to be ruined by scumbags. Whether it's the people that do shit like beating up an old guy for supporting Trump or the people supporting Trump that are genuine anti-immigrant trash, there's always going to be enough wankers to fuck things up.

Grabbed as in someone grabbing her boobs because their future president said they could.

I have an accent. A very very strong one. Thats how people know. Its not hard to put it together. All ive done this week is work my 2 jobs (gas station atendant, manufactuting), keep my head down, and keep to myself. Despite how i apear online i suffer from severe social anxiety. Both jobs cater to this well. I only interact with people irl if i absolutely have too.

As far as i know ive not upset anyone, in fact i try not to as best i can.

Grabbed as in touched her? Her breasts? That's a border-line case of rape...If it isn't at least a 3rd degree rape charge. I don't think any candidate said anything that insane this election. That's a case of fucking human scum...What state are you located in? I'm hoping it's just a case of the local state populace being ass-backwards...

I wish you and her the best of luck bro. If they touch her...again... get it on video or get some witnesses. Then if you're a man, beat the shit out of them with some friends...Or take the video to the police. Maybe in that order.

Sorry man.

Grabbed as in touched her? Her breasts? That's a border-line case of rape...If it isn't at least a 3rd degree rape charge. I don't think any candidate said anything that insane this election. That's a case of fucking human scum...What state are you located in? I'm hoping it's just a case of the local state populace being ass-backwards...

I wish you and her the best of luck bro. If they touch her...again... get it on video or get some witnesses. Then if you're a man, beat the shit out of them with some friends...Or take the video to the police. Maybe in that order.

Sorry man.
This is the most disturbing part. I live in a democratic state, il.

However, i do live in rockford, which is known as the 2nd most dangerous city in America. Im pretty sure its scum using this as an excuse to do stuff, but time will tell.

Trump was recorded saying "grab them by the pussy" so take that as you will.

Back