USA Election 2016 (Trigger Warning?)

Trendy votes are best votes because who cares, amiright?

The Clintn family and everything they're associated with is corrupt. end.

I find it funny that people are attacking Trump as if he was an anti-Semite in his campaigns new ad. I also find it funny that I've seen many anti-Semites support Trump because he's "against the jews". His platform is extremely pro-Zionist and pro-Israel, so the ignorance on both sides of the coin is funny.

The plan revolves around maintaining "the unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel" and a continued growth of "military cooperation and coordination," wrote Jason Dov Greenblatt and David Friedman, the co-chairmen of Trump's Israel advisory committee.

The policy advocates going beyond the memorandum of understanding (MOU) agreement between the two nations and ensuring "that Israel receives maximum military, strategic and tactical cooperation from the United States, and the MOU will not limit the support that we give."

and

Trump's policy also encourages the U.S. to defend Israel diplomatically by vetoing "any United Nations votes that unfairly single out Israel," opposing "efforts to delegitimize Israel, impose discriminatory double standards against Israel, or to impose special labeling requirements on Israeli products or boycotts on Israeli goods."

The policy also states that the "U.S. should cut off funds for the UN Human Rights Council, a body dominated by countries presently run by dictatorships that seems solely devoted to slandering the Jewish State."

The Trump administration will also be skeptical of the two-state solution that the policy calls "impossible as long as the Palestinians are unwilling to renounce violence against Israel or recognize Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state.”

I'm glad he's more pro Israel than GWB was when he first ran, still didn't vote for Trump though

Last edited:
Of course not, the subject matter of the emails hasn't changed, nor has the FBI. All the proof in the world is in the emails, but shes "too important" to go to jail for her crimes. It's all about money, they know they put 1 crook away they have to put the rest away, and those are the same ones that pay the FBI. You're not going to find one honest media source that isn't told what to say about FBI by their international and banker masters.

I dunno who thought she would actually be put away. She's buddy buddy with some of the most powerful people in the world. She's not going anywhere.

They'll freeze her head until the year 3016 where she'll be put into a jar full of cytoplasm so she can run for President once again but this time her VP will be a Bi-sexual cybernetic moon born astronaut/ space Captain so she can appease the majority of 3016's MoonMen.

Scratch that. Her VP will be this guy.
309601-1.gif

Last edited:
RIP in peperonies world / nature / US healthcare / libertarian internet policies... etc
Welcome enforced corporate bullshit / Putin-Trump d*** stroking... etc

I just can't believe he is the 45th US president... :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm honestly alright with Trump. Interesting how much the world cared about the next US president. The future leader of the world really.

The news doesn't shut up about the people who voted for Trump. They say uneducated white males voted for him as if they voted for him solely because they didn't go to university. Whether they voted for him because they are midwest and southern, for lack of a better word, "racists" as everyone throws around. It's pretty obvious that there are towns that are dependent on retrieving natural materials. With America shipping these material collection jobs to other countries, these men in small towns who have no education, cannot find a better job, and whos small towns that depend on their material collection economy suffer the most.

Trump struck a chord with white people man. Those inner country white people are pissed that the government focuses on everyone else but them, middle class white people, the ones most important to the economy. The world keeps saying "why America?" I can see exactly why people voted for him.

I dunno about Black people. But Democrats needed to stop going for the Latino vote. LOL we don't vote man. Maybe Puerto Ricans are more in tune with politics but the newly arrived immigrants like my family don't. Trump realized the minorities don't vote and went for the people who do, whites.

Maybe we gotta stop pretending everythings OK with this country and well.... take a different approach to it then trying to help others when we can't help ourselves.

Last edited:
I personally find it daft that people focus so much on "majorities" and "minorities" anyway. The more you talk about it, the more people will focus on it, regardless of if they want to or not, and only make things worse, especially for those who are part of the majority and feel like subhumans since they're not some special minority.

I don't really know if I'm considered minority anymore (gay white man), but the one thing I've always wanted is for people to stuff the identity politics. It bothers me that people demonize people who are white, or straight, or cis, because they "don't understand" struggles, and we have to help the poor, downtrodden minorities, when it's just patronising to minorities and alienating to majorities.

On the subject of the election itself, I'm not surprised Trump won. I don't know if he'll be a good president or not, but people are tired of the status quo, especially those at the bottom of the barrel (not the middle class -- the poor), as it doesn't seem to be doing anything to improve their situation, so they'd rather have destructive change, believing things can't get any worse and only better if they break from the establishment.

I personally find it daft that people focus so much on "majorities" and "minorities" anyway. The more you talk about it, the more people will focus on it, regardless of if they want to or not, and only make things worse, especially for those who are part of the majority and feel like subhumans since they're not some special minority.

I don't really know if I'm considered minority anymore (gay white man), but the one thing I've always wanted is for people to stuff the identity politics. It bothers me that people demonize people who are white, or straight, or cis, because they "don't understand" struggles, and we have to help the poor, downtrodden minorities, when it's just patronising to minorities and alienating to majorities.

On the subject of the election itself, I'm not surprised Trump won. I don't know if he'll be a good president or not, but people are tired of the status quo, especially those at the bottom of the barrel (not the middle class -- the poor), as it doesn't seem to be doing anything to improve their situation, so they'd rather have destructive change, believing things can't get any worse and only better if they break from the establishment.
Well said

I think the far-left are having trouble realising that black/hispanic ppl are also made of many smart individuals and a lot of them don't like this whole racism of lowered standards by the identity politics game. It's the problem of seeing a group as a group and not a set of individuals.

I'm honestly alright with Trump. Interesting how much the world cared about the next US president. The future leader of the world really.

The news doesn't shut up about the people who voted for Trump. They say uneducated white males voted for him as if they voted for him solely because they didn't go to university. Whether they voted for him because they are midwest and southern, for lack of a better word, "racists" as everyone throws around. It's pretty obvious that there are towns that are dependent on retrieving natural materials. With America shipping these material collection jobs to other countries, these men in small towns who have no education, cannot find a better job, and whos small towns that depend on their material collection economy suffer the most.

Trump struck a chord with white people man. Those inner country white people are pissed that the government focuses on everyone else but them, middle class white people, the ones most important to the economy. The world keeps saying "why America?" I can see exactly why people voted for him.

I dunno about Black people. But Democrats needed to stop going for the Latino vote. LOL we don't vote man. Maybe Puerto Ricans are more in tune with politics but the newly arrived immigrants like my family don't. Trump realized the minorities don't vote and went for the people who do, whites.

Maybe we gotta stop pretending everythings OK with this country and well.... take a different approach to it then trying to help others when we can't help ourselves.
"Puerto Ricans..." H...Heeeey! =PpPpPpPpP',',',',' Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse!! Oh wait...mew can't Run... meh, Mew's had a decent life...BRING ON THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!

Back