(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

government

This is a Time Attack event that I will be hosting with a prize *starting* at 15 PDs (I'll explain what starting at means later).
  • The event will be held on Sandbox mode.
  • The event is for One Player only! You cannot play with others in this event.
  • You are not allowed to PB before the quest begins.
  • You may pick whatever class you want.
  • The quest we will be playing is Towards The Future
  • The maximum %s allowed are 100% on damage attributes, and 50% on hit.
  • Any items used must be obtainable in Normal Mode, so items such as Hit Last Swan are not allowed.
  • You must record a video to prove your legitimacy.
  • GEAR SHOULD BE SHOWN ON VIDEO AT THE END OF THE RUN. AFTER DARK FALZ.
*If you would like to donate to the prize money to make people more interested in the event I would be grateful.

Tell me if I forgot anything. Now go share this with any of your friends that play PSOBB. The beauty of this event is that it is Sandbox mode so anyone can participate.

The event has started and will end on the 22nd of June.
One extra rule that I assumed would be common sense:
Anything you use in sandbox must be an item that can be legitimately obtained in Normal mode on Ephinea.

To submit your times you can either post them here or PM them to me before the deadline. PMing them will ensure that nobody sees your strats. But if you're confident in yourself you can just post them here.

TOTAL PRIZE POOL: 35 PDs, S-Rank needle, PHOTON SPHERE

Reward:
Ok due to popular demand I will divide the reward equally into 3 categories.
1/4 will go to the highest hunter.
1/4 will go to the highest ranger.
1/4 will go to the highest force.
and the last 1/4 will go to the highest of them all. so said person will receive 1/2 of the prize pool.

The Winners:
1st place and best ranger: mt76907:

2nd place and best hunter: Reason:

3rd place and best force: 16085k

Donators so far:
anime @10 pds
marineBlue @ ZIKA Needle S-Rank + FEMINIST J-Cutter S-Rank
Roo @ Photon Sphere x1 !!!
andy @ 10 pds
BK @ TTFSLAVE Needle S-rank

Last edited:
Video recorded runs only that shows character stats equipment before starting quest.

100% limit on non-Hit
50% limit on Hit
Sounds good to me.
I forgot to mention that i will compete in this event but only for fun and I'm not allowed to win. Because if people were to submit their runs they'd have to show strats and they may want to hide it from other competitors. You could PM these videos to me if you wish others don't see them. And then make them public after the event ends.

I DONATE 10 PHOTON DRACHMAS

I've noticed people only view this thread and leave. Please do not be discouraged this event is purely for fun and the first prize is something worth going for even now.
If you are even the slightest bit interested just say hi so I know it's not just me.

I'll be competing woooo
Let's have fun tbqh nodrama tyvm

Some questions I have for everyone
- Should Last Swan/DualBird be allowed to have hit?
- Can Excal/TJS have 3 %s?
- Can we ban Galatine so I don't have to wait forever to do a run?

Everything should be possible to get on Normal mode. So you'll need 2 excaliburs one for drl and one for vol opt.

Also if the administration cooperates with me we can possibly help those who would like to participate but are not able to record due to lag and other reasons.

What free recording software should I use? Any suggestions?

100% limit on non-Hit
50% limit on Hit

This doesnt make sence, just make it max 50%h and 100% on attributes
In the normal game we can have 100% too
Its sandbox TA we should be able to go as OP as possible on a legit h%

No.

No.

No.
I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't your event and you're not making the rules. The OP asked for suggestions, not for you to give the final word.

The OP asked for suggestions.

Actually...

Some questions I have for everyone

anime had questions for everyone. I answered and gave my opinion.

anime probably should have typed something more precise such as "government, I have questions for you regarding participants in this event."

Reactions: Zen
Back