Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Well, I will try to make a summary of this HBR and what it drops. I did this in the past a couple of times but because of a PSO burn-out I pretty much quit a year and a half ago. But I am back (already for a couple of months though) and I am here to stay for a while again. Anyhow, I’ve added a few tweaks since the change of the dropchart.

We will start with Lost Heat Sword and a lot of it is the same. Tollaw on Whitill drops Handgun Milla and Hildetorr drops the famous Frozen Shooter. The Handgun Milla drop is significant since it is quite important to get some hit on the Guld Milla if you happen to hunt this or aspire to have it. On Purplenum the Lavis Cannon drops from Tollaw and the famous Frozen Shooter drops too. If you have just started out then Redria would help you a lot since heavenly/battle drops from Hidelt.

With the Lost Ice Spinner quest in caves you can get a Psycho Wand from Mill Lily but it is not a very realistic drop. However, M&A60 Vise drops Purple now as well and can become worth a lot if you have a lot of hit on it. On Bluefull you have the Vjaya and is very powerful with a lot of hit on it. On Skyly you can get a Red Sword an Chain Sword which are pretty decent.

The biggest change that has happened is on mines. The Syncesta drop on Skyly (dropped twice in one party this Monday) is one of the best hunts because of the Baranz count and the S-Red Arms drops from Sinow Red. You can hunt the Yasminkov 9000M on Purplenum and is 2nd choice for the Syncesta hunt since Sinow red drops it. M&A60 Vise drops from from Canabin. The best ID’s in mines by far now are Yellowboze and Oran. On the former lame drops from Sinow Blue and can be very worthwhile with a lot of hit and v101 drops from Baranz. On Oran you’ve also got v101 but from Sinow Blue and the wanted s-parts ver2.01 drops from Gillchic and is used for a bit extra ata on Hucasts and Hucaseals below lvl 180.

In Ruins, there is only just one ID that is the most important and that is Whitill. It drops Red Ring from Falz and Handgun: Guld from Sorcerer. Just don’t kill them over ledges since they won’t be dropping anything if you do that. Maybe Redria is important as well as it drops God/Technique and a spread needle from Dark Bringer.

This is somewhat a noob friendly HBR, so please make and join some HBR games . The mobs are not that hard to kill although the route can be quite confusing in the first few runs. Don’t worry too much though if you don’t have the specific ID’s, things will work out either way.

If you are new and if you want to know what HBR exactly is, here is a thread from Spuz that tells you exactly how it works :) .If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to post it or to DM. I might have missed something ofcourse.

Last edited:
Not sure I 100% agree with this as it seems you glossed over many changes.

Forest

Recommended IDs would be either Purplenum or Whitill, possibly Redria.

Purplenum: Frozen Shooter and Heavenly/Arms
Redria: Iritistia, Heavenly/Battle and Diska of Braveman
Whitill: Frozen Shooter and Handgun: Milla

But any Frozen Shooter ID will do in general. It's the best item in Forest and other items are best hunted in other quests (including FS itself).

Caves

The most popular hunt in Caves is obviously Psycho Wand, but Caves is now the only source of the Shouren drop, and there are a few common 9★s you may want to hunt.

Viridia: Shouren and Heavenly/Power
Greenill: Shouren and God/Arm
Bluefull: Vjaya
Purplenum: Psycho Wand and M&A60 Vise
Pinkal: Heavenly/Arms
Oran: Musashi
Whitill: Shouren

Skyly gets a mention but Red Sword and Chain Sawd are generally not too popular anymore.

Mines

As mentioned in the OP, the best IDs to do Mines on are Oran and Yellowboze, depending on what you want to focus on hunting.

Oran: Main V101 focus with S-Parts ver2.01 side drop.
Yellowboze: Main Lame d'Argent focus with V101 side drop.

Viridia and Greenill are worth it for the V101 drop alone if you have no other choice of ID to take.

Ruins

Many viable IDs now. Whitill is not actually the best, unless you're specifically hunting Guld.

Viridia: Swordsman Lore and Red Ring.
Greenill: MKB, Heavenly/Arms, Spread Needle and Red Ring
Skyly: Swordsman Lore and Red Ring
Bluefull: MKB and Guardianna
Purplenum: Heavenly/Arms, Guardianna and Spread Needle
Redria: Diska of Braveman, Spread Needle and Red Ring
Yellowboze: Swordsman Lore, Heavenly/Arms, Spread Needle and Guardianna
Whitill: Red Ring and Handgun: Guld

As you can see, Whitill could argued to be the worst of the viable IDs (although RR alone pushes it up). It only really has pipe dream drops, if you're after a more consistent source of income, better IDs would be Greenill if you want Red Ring or Yellowboze if you don't.

Not sure I 100% agree with this as it seems you glossed over many changes.

Forest

Recommended IDs would be either Purplenum or Whitill, possibly Redria.

Purplenum: Frozen Shooter and Heavenly/Arms
Redria: Iritistia, Heavenly/Battle and Diska of Braveman
Whitill: Frozen Shooter and Handgun: Milla

But any Frozen Shooter ID will do in general. It's the best item in Forest and other items are best hunted in other quests (including FS itself).

Caves

The most popular hunt in Caves is obviously Psycho Wand, but Caves is now the only source of the Shouren drop, and there are a few common 9★s you may want to hunt.

Viridia: Shouren and Heavenly/Power
Greenill: Shouren and God/Arm
Bluefull: Vjaya
Purplenum: Psycho Wand and M&A60 Vise
Pinkal: Heavenly/Arms
Oran: Musashi
Whitill: Shouren

Skyly gets a mention but Red Sword and Chain Sawd are generally not too popular anymore.

Mines

As mentioned in the OP, the best IDs to do Mines on are Oran and Yellowboze, depending on what you want to focus on hunting.

Oran: Main V101 focus with S-Parts ver2.01 side drop.
Yellowboze: Main Lame d'Argent focus with V101 side drop.

Viridia and Greenill are worth it for the V101 drop alone if you have no other choice of ID to take.

Ruins

Many viable IDs now. Whitill is not actually the best, unless you're specifically hunting Guld.

Viridia: Swordsman Lore and Red Ring.
Greenill: MKB, Heavenly/Arms, Spread Needle and Red Ring
Skyly: Swordsman Lore and Red Ring
Bluefull: MKB and Guardianna
Purplenum: Heavenly/Arms, Guardianna and Spread Needle
Redria: Diska of Braveman, Spread Needle and Red Ring
Yellowboze: Swordsman Lore, Heavenly/Arms, Spread Needle and Guardianna
Whitill: Red Ring and Handgun: Guld

As you can see, Whitill could argued to be the worst of the viable IDs (although RR alone pushes it up). It only really has pipe dream drops, if you're after a more consistent source of income, better IDs would be Greenill if you want Red Ring or Yellowboze if you don't.

I think you're right, I think I skewed the drops pretty much in 'my needs' because I don't need any other drops besides the ubers. I will try to be more objective next time lol.

pw1 sky (alternative white)
2 pink
3 blue
4 sky (alternative purp or white ? unsure which is better for 502)

there’s likely some nuance here but there are good reasons 99% of pubs tend to be made in these formats.

pw1 sky (alternative white)
2 pink
3 blue
4 sky (alternative purp or white ? unsure which is better for 502)

there’s likely some nuance here but there are good reasons 99% of pubs tend to be made in these formats.
Both are very good since HP drops on Purple + v502 and on Whitill you can get a Lavis cannon, Guld and a v502 if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
Simple summary thanks :)

Depending on how in-depth someone would like to go (don't feel like you have to), what are the specific items people are generally looking for from those IDs? Are there some lesser items that drop on those or other IDs that might be worth hunting or just nice to consider?

This is more out of scope, but some general advice on the quests could help a lot too. I have never done the PW quests before now and I know PW4 was very tough. Granted, one can learn plenty by just jumping in and trying it out ;)

Simple summary thanks :)

Depending on how in-depth someone would like to go (don't feel like you have to), what are the specific items people are generally looking for from those IDs? Are there some lesser items that drop on those or other IDs that might be worth hunting or just nice to consider?

This is more out of scope, but some general advice on the quests could help a lot too. I have never done the PW quests before now and I know PW4 was very tough. Granted, one can learn plenty by just jumping in and trying it out ;)
Purple drops vises which with a lot of hit can be worth while on PW2. PW3 has the Psycho Wand drop on bluefull but you can hunt Monkey King Bars on Redria too. Tyrells Parasol on Viridia on PW1 is a decent drop, especially with some hit on it. Same counts for PW4 and has the the meme Nei's Claw drop ;) .

However, most people will be hunting SJS on Skyly and has a Monkey King Bar drop but since I already got those it is not that interesting for me. v502 drops way more and can be sold very easily for a shitload of PDS. It is pretty much up to you ;) .

It also depends on which ID's you have access to.

Yeah I do love my strolls along the beach. Easiest foes in game, chance for good gear. Lovely

Analytics = Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2 > Pinkal PW2

Back