Team Monolith

do we still use Fodra 01:08 ?

I only just realized there was a team lobby. I was wondering how to meet the rest of the team. But maybe later this week when I am not working
Mew ashamedly rarely frequents lobby 8....She's usually haunting lobby 1 to keep an eye on ppl (Kinda a mewish curse)....SHOULD prolly ghost lobby 8 every so often tho...huh? =3

im just not sure where to meet people but lobby 1 is usually full of other teams too but its been more busy since ive returned. way more than it used to be

im just not sure where to meet people but lobby 1 is usually full of other teams too but its been more busy since ive returned. way more than it used to be
do we still use Fodra 01:08 ?

I only just realized there was a team lobby. I was wondering how to meet the rest of the team. But maybe later this week when I am not working

We used to go there back in the day when the team was still small because the team chat was/is... rudimentary. :wacko:

I made a discord server before so peoples could talk more freely but it ended being pretty much dead and the official Ephinea discord was made so, I removed the link.

I also feel like teams doesn't matter as much as before nowadays, it serves more as a dressing room/quests unlocker than anything else, don't be afraid to join or engage with other players just because they're from another team, most of them wouldn't mind it at all.

If you really want to play with other team members, your best solution will be the team chat (F9 I think ?) but I doubt anyone pay much attention to it sadly.

We used to go there back in the day when the team was still small because the team chat was/is... rudimentary. :wacko:

I made a discord server before so peoples could talk more freely but it ended being pretty much dead and the official Ephinea discord was made so, I removed the link.

I also feel like teams doesn't matter as much as before nowadays, it serves more as a dressing room/quests unlocker than anything else, don't be afraid to join or engage with other players just because they're from another team, most of them wouldn't mind it at all.

If you really want to play with other team members, your best solution will be the team chat (F9 I think ?) but I doubt anyone pay much attention to it sadly.
ah gotcha. Fair enough then. Maybe next time I play, Ill try to talk in the lobby instead. ty

ah gotcha. Fair enough then. Maybe next time I play, Ill try to talk in the lobby instead. ty
Sadly, the way mew has her screen windowed and stretched to its fullest...it cuts off the bottom portion where you would see the silent "team chat box indicator" when the team chat is active! So unless you Directly mail mew and POKE her to "LOOK AT THE TEAM CHAT!!!" She'll continue to be totally oblivious..... =P.

Very interested in joining, new player, a bit over level 100 now. My discord is 13roses, my IGN is ONETHREE im a HUcast.

Very interested in joining, new player, a bit over level 100 now. My discord is 13roses, my IGN is ONETHREE im a HUcast.
Your mew is usually online only late at night Midnight EST. Will be happy to (ok.. not 'HAPPY' to...=P) try booting an inactive member to make room for you! Just need to FIND/Pounce you first~! lol. =3

Your mew is usually online only late at night Midnight EST. Will be happy to (ok.. not 'HAPPY' to...=P) try booting an inactive member to make room for you! Just need to FIND/Pounce you first~! lol. =3
By 'Not Happy' she means it always hurts hasing to punt an inactive member...u kno? =/

Would love to join a team! This one seem it would be great to be in. I do understand the team is full so i'll wait till @13Roses and @Seph have joined first, i'm patient! I'm easy to get a hold off, just PM me on here though.

Also Mew we got some catchin' up to do!

I'll join if you got room atm, may not be online to late tonight as work had me work until 8pm tonight then right back in at 5am tomorrow morning! yoohoo....
We never necessarily "Have Room"....buuuut if you can pounce mew, she can try punting an inactive with NO Team points given to make room for you~! >=3 Mew REALLY needs to get a PURGE going, dammit~!

We never necessarily "Have Room"....buuuut if you can pounce mew, she can try punting an inactive with NO Team points given to make room for you~! >=3 Mew REALLY needs to get a PURGE going, dammit~!
OK I will try to meet up with you tonight, I'll be on for a few hours leveling my mag. Trying to get my mag to level 100 so I can use this cell of mag 503 that I got from the mission I did today.

Last edited:
OK I will try to meet up with you tonight, I'll be on for a few hours leveling my mag. Trying to get my mag to level 100 so I can use this cell of mag 503 that I got from the mission I did today.
CRAP!! Mew must've missed you! What is your IGN (InGameName), dear? So mew can stalk you later tonight/tomorrow?

Back