Team Monolith

Hello,

How do I join :3

This is Cinos by the way...
Cinos-kuuuuun~! All you need to do is pounce mew in lobby or next you see her, dear! She can then PUNT an inactive member who hasnt donated ANY team points in the last 7 years and make Room for you! lol <3

Hello, there! Might there be space for a somewhat newbie newcomer? :)
We are FULL atm buuuuut mew is STILL finding inactive members to punt....to make room =P. Worse case scenario, she can point you to other top tier teams with all team perks unlockededed~! <3

Greetings. There happen to be any room to re-invite two ancient returning players?
Mew would has to punt 2 'inactive' People to make room for you if she gets a chance~! <3! When are u usually online, dear? This kitty is normally online right now at Midnight EST time! =3

Would there be an opportunity for a returning player to be assimewlated into the team?
Am usually on in the afternoon from 4 PM to 10 PM, PST.

I would greatly appreciate it. C:

Would there be an opportunity for a returning player to be assimewlated into the team?
Am usually on in the afternoon from 4 PM to 10 PM, PST.

I would greatly appreciate it. C:
WE are currently FULL ATM, Team Red Dragons should be assimewlating new warriors~! Monolith is overdue for a purge, but mew is too sentimental to kick old names of loved ones...esp. those wiff thousands of team points donated~! PM mew here on the forums if you ever decide you want to try your paw at creating you're own team! <3!

Back