Team Monolith

Would very much like to join this team when some "slot" becomes available! ^^ Just started a new character and would be nice to play with a group sometimes. Are there any free room by any chance?
*Nuzzles~!* Sadly, no room....Buuuut worse case scenario... mew can always try looking for someone to PUNT who is supposedly 'inactive'....

super jealous.... longing to join a team
Awwwww~? Munkeh! Team RED and Pioneers might still be recruiting, dear! Sadly mew is running out of ppl to punt. You'd think wiff 100 members it'd be EASY to boot ppl...but a lot of them has like over 1000 team points given....Can't Punt them like a soggy soccerball...u kno? =/

I'd love to join! Currently, RaMarl named Caramel at level 32, and I intend on having a HuNey of the same name eventually, I use Caramel for everything aha. would love to have a team to be in of people who play, I don't tend to have a set schedule right now or like, content preference, really I'm just hoping to reach endgame some time down the line!

I'd love to join! Currently, RaMarl named Caramel at level 32, and I intend on having a HuNey of the same name eventually, I use Caramel for everything aha. would love to have a team to be in of people who play, I don't tend to have a set schedule right now or like, content preference, really I'm just hoping to reach endgame some time down the line!
When are u usually online, dear? If mew looks hard enuff, she can squeak ONE more inactive member she can punt from the roster...

As of TODAY.... mew will be posting on here 0 Team point members who are removed from the team as she attempts to make room for passionate players who wish to become active members! Those of you who have donated 1000's of points are 'Safe'.....for now...>=3. Mew isn't Purrfect and at times will hopefully NOT accidently punt active family members like a soggy soccer ball! 8 Years and over 100 names to memorize as 'active' will be vexing...thankfully most members who have multiple characters and log on wiff them will automatically change the name on the roster as well...this often tips mew off on WHO is actually still playing! Even if she's never seen them online! Well....let's see how This goes for now and hopefully no feelings get hurt if mew screws up! <3!!

Last edited:
Hey anyspace going new to the server for the last month have 4 characters to ult and looking for some like minded people to play with
We currently Don't has any space unless mew goes nuts punting ppl...Team RedDragons is recruiting currently and they have all perks unlockeded~! <3

Back