Team Monolith

I don't know if y'all are still full but I'm looking for a team to join just in case you guys have space. currently a casual player lvl 96 Racast. now 110

Last edited:
NP, luv~! Mew keeps saying she's gonna has to do a "PURGE SOON!"....But just taking ONE look at a lot of loved one's names on there after the years and she can't bring herself to do it!!!
yeh, I know the feeling, like seeing old friends on steam who haven't logged in years. you sit there hoping one day they'd just be on to say hello too.

yeh, I know the feeling, like seeing old friends on steam who haven't logged in years. you sit there hoping one day they'd just be on to say hello too.
For mew it's a little worse than that...Imagine being away for years, only to return and find you're HOMELESS without a TEAM! =(.

Are there any requirements to join?
Mew only asks her family of ONE thing....HALP Nooblets! No 'decades experiences'....No BLOOD Sacrifices at seasons Solstices...Just be that voice of encouragement....or simply.....'Lead by Example'....? <3!
Why ask, dear? Looking for a Home? =3

As a Heads up for mew's fellow Monolithians....She's gonna be out of Town for a few days...So she's relying on YOU ALL to keep a watch on the nooblets in her name~! <3!!

Back